Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 452708 times)

I wanna show what I am doing again! ^_^

(click image for link to place)
So it is a model of my house, It is quite a fun project, I made it to scale for Robloxians

when will the two next gift be released?

guys how do you turn off the disgusting idle animations that cause your character to flop around like a handicapped fish with legs

yeah that old 2008 Lua that could barely make anything other then a tycoon, hats that cost upwards of ten thousand tickets, a smaller community (which were still starfishs) and smaller servers

so good

That was just my opinion, jeezus Christ

this is my dream character (aka the one i want but dont have)

I wish we didn't have to buy presents for ourselves, that's just sad.
And it makes it so a lot of people don't get any presents on Roblox for christmas, which is even sadder.

I wish we didn't have to buy presents for ourselves, that's just sad.
And it makes it so a lot of people don't get any presents on Roblox for christmas, which is even sadder.
you don't really have to all the time; you can sometimes earn them through some activity like being very active, having a verified email, etc.

you don't really have to all the time; you can sometimes earn them through some activity like being very active, having a verified email, etc.
I tried that last year and got like 3 presents that had ugly hats I didn't want at all.

yay woo i got a single gift

probably the stufftiest one too

rarest item in your inventory?

i'm shocked it's got that much worth

martian royal corps only has like 290 some sales, so that's probably it

i still feel bad for this

not bad enough to give it back tho

Nevermind my fedora wont sell, darnit.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 08:07:45 PM by Bear_Tracks »

Hi just telling you guys that most likely by next Saturday the Robux/Tix rates will be artificially inflated, so I highly recommend trading for Tickets now while you can and trading back to Robux once the rates inflate to take advantage of the rate spike. I'm going to do some pumping and dumping/bloating. I'll see how it goes.
any more info to back this up? i have plenty of robux i could TC but i have both kinda forgot how to profit using it, but i have a decent potential to profit with 20K robux at my disposal
and more importantly why'd you ninja the original post out

anyways:
http://www.roblox.com/Emeraldwrath-Dragon-item?id=105344365
no idea how much this is worth atm, but due to it being rare i probably want to keep it (and i don't have bc to sell/trade it)
also like one person took 17 of them off circulation lol
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:45:14 AM by QuadStorm »

so if i sent one of you designs for a shirt/pants etc could you upload them to the catalog for me so i can use them?