Moltenkitten / Newspeed

Author Topic: Moltenkitten / Newspeed  (Read 13832 times)

Almost instant retaliation when a joke went wrong. Quality posts ladies and gents.

why did he never make his next alt kushgal this is an outrage
It's on the list.

and star fish blaze
Apparently Badspot wasn't a fan of "brown town blaze," so I imagine that wouldn't fly either.
A shame, really, the brown town blaze moniker was really the height of my name game.

nickpb once again shows how chill he is
[badspot comic about being angry]
By the goofy logic of some of the people around here, I'm in a rage 24/7.

Almost instant retaliation when a joke went wrong. Quality posts ladies and gents.
I put that in OP, friendo.

[badspot comic about being angry]
By the goofy logic of some of the people around here, I'm in a rage 24/7.
never said he was mad
just said he's not "chill"

It's on the list.
why do you need a list for alt names

like cant ya just not get banned?

Sure, but considering my habit of constantly changing my name to goofy stuff in anything that allows me to, it never hurts to be prepared.

never said he was mad
just said he's not "chill"
I don't see how he's not being chill.

Oops, posted too early.

I figured this should be obvious, but I was joking about "a list," by the way. This is a common enough expression that I figured it'd be a given, but I suppose I should stop expecting these kinds of things from people.

Oops, posted too early.
I figured this should be obvious, but I was joking about "a list," by the way. This is a common enough expression that I figured it'd be a given, but I suppose I should stop expecting these kinds of things from people.
the way you worded this post makes it sound like you're calling me a huge idiot for not getting your "joke"

anyhoo all ya did was add some : signs that makes it like basically the same thing as your old name

Why does newspeed doublespace every post he makes.

It's a small nickpick, but it always seems like he's trying to write poetry without form.

I don't know why it bothers me but it does, maybe I'm just crazy.

Why?

the way you worded this post makes it sound like you're calling me a huge idiot for not getting your "joke"
That was the idea, good job on at least picking up on that much.

anyhoo all ya did was add some : signs that makes it like basically the same thing as your old name
Uh? Yes? What about it...?

It's a small nickpick, but it always seems like he's trying to write poetry without form.

Why?
DID SOMEONE CALL ME

Why?
I don't know. I should probably start typing like this.

Why?
it reminds me of how maxx used to post
making a new space for every sentence
it's annoying

i cant be the only one getting sick of molten posting something stupid and then backpeddling by saying he just wasn't thinking or he was tired or he's an impulsive spirit

he's just a dummy