Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 579210 times)

I'm wonder if Beth has been watching Ghost In shell with all this synthetic body stuff.
I watched the new GITS the day I started playing Fallout 4, so I think of it whenever the synth stuff comes up. Good movie tho

I'm wonder if Beth has been watching Ghost In shell with all this synthetic body stuff.

It's not exactly an uncommon sci-fi trope

It's not exactly an uncommon sci-fi trope
I was thinking about more of blade runner and GITs since they are pretty similar.

Fun fact: Coiled Power Armor can shock enemies underground like Mole Rats and Radscorpions and if they die while they're there they shoot out of the ground and get launched into the sky

If you've gotten the prompt to meet the Bobrovs and you haven't done it, you totally should.

so i just met ms edna and its interesting how much she deepens curie's character just through her similarity

i don't even know who half of these characters are, I really need to play again

"I really hope I find a Gatling Laser with a stat modifier soon"

10 minutes later:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

25% faster fire rate?

Holy loving stuff, as if it didn't fire fast enough already

I got an smg with explosive rounds earlier.
Very happy with it, and would use it, but it uses the same ammo as my combat rifle, and I'd burn through it too quick if both my main weapon (combat rifle) and my "stuff-stuff-stuff-shoot-everything!" weapon were both using the same ammo.

has anyone found the wazer-wifle

Mortaring stuff from the Castle might be the most satisfying stuff in the entire Minutemen quest line...

Mortaring stuff from the Castle might be the most satisfying stuff in the entire Minutemen quest line...
every time i throw an artillery smoke, the guy on the radio gets up from his seat and i have to load a save before i threw the smoke or else he never broadcasts again

I got a loving irradiated switchblade. ffs

Also he eats trash.
So he's Danny Devito