Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...

Author Topic: Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...  (Read 29168 times)

Go anime bitch. tits or gtfo
I'm a one man army. Keep it up! Bring all of the senseless bullstuff you can post. You're only proving you're toxic waste. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You'll regret what you said, kiddo. As we speak, me and my armed forces are tracing you down and we're going to sustain you so you can no longer harm, harass, kill, or hack anyone. You will spend the rest of your life in a jail cell. How long? 20 years, maybe even your entire life. I wouldn't run. The US armed forces can track you down in an instant, and there is nowhere you can hide. You made a huge mistake, bud. I hope you enjoyed your years of bringing terror, because now the terror will backfire. There is nothing you can do about it. You committed a crime. And you will pay.
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Criminal-Threats.htm

I'm a one man army. Keep it up! Bring all of the senseless bullstuff you can post. You're only proving you're toxic waste. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How the hell are we posting 'Senseless Bullstuff'? We're posting actual info about what you just posted

alright real talk right now
I'm a one man army. Keep it up!
do you even know how to load a gun
Bring all of the senseless bullstuff you can post.
you just posted senseless bullstuff
You're only proving you're toxic waste. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
alright what the forget
what does this mean
what does responding to a stuffload of idiocy prove that someone is toxic waste
WHY DO YOU
TALK
THIS BRO
ITS LIKE
KIDNA
ANNOYING
hey can you grow up
you're a child who thinks a nerf gun is enough to take down a state

Its cool how you guys are this fast ready with pictures. You have no lives. I'll keep saying it. You spend your life on here.

we argue for like what
5 minutes
then we have no lives because of it?
okay lmao

How the hell are we posting 'Senseless Bullstuff'? We're posting actual info about what you just posted

Don't know can't remember. You guys threw me off with your senseless bullstuff.

You spend your life on here.
Words of wisdom from the guy who just bought a second Blockland key just so he could post on the forums about how much he hates people.

Its cool how you guys are this fast ready with pictures.
no its called decent wifi

tell me the history of anonymous

No balls, bet you won't kill and rape everyone.

No mind bet you can't even solve a loving puzzle.

Words of wisdom from the guy who just bought a second Blockland key just so he could post on the forums about how much he hates people.
^