Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17613 times)

you ARE newspeed. that's what you made your reputation as. own up to it and stop shifting the responsibility on people who more than likely won't change their views. with that in mind you have to take the advice that everyone in the thread has been giving you and simply do your best to ignore the "haters" as long as you openly express that you're part of a fandom.
I know I am Newspeed and I don't care that my names are associated with it but I don't like the name anymore and would rather be called my new name and nicknames based off it

What the forget is newspeed?  Is that a name, or some new (hahaha) definition for something?

What the forget is newspeed?  Is that a name, or some new (hahaha) definition for something?

old alt that molten got banned on, i think.

also wow I just realized his profile age on that account says 17 lmao

also wow I just realized his profile age on that account says 17 lmao
And so does this one

And so does this one

I thought you said you were fourteen once lol

I thought you said you were fourteen once lol
I said I was 16 when I was 16

noooo, I distinctly remember you saying you were 14 or something when you made a thread about girl problems

noooo, I distinctly remember you saying you were 14 or something when you made a thread about girl problems
unless I made a typo that I didn't notice you have to be confusing me with someone else

old alt that molten got banned on, i think.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=51328
Oh alright.  I thought it was some weird super description for some sort of love move.

you didn't CHOOSE to be newspeed, you were BORN newspeed
this killed me

wait a second, what was molten's other alt? I swear I remember the topic, i just can't remember which account.