Author Topic: So I just found out my mom has lung cancer.  (Read 26295 times)

Just because he has lied about things in the past does not mean you should automatically assume he's making it up.

I for one am more than willing to forgive him for those mistakes and trust that he's telling the truth this time. If God can forgive me for every time I do wrong things, then surely I can do my best as his adopted son to forgive others of their wrongdoings, no matter how many times it is.

Being a Christian doesn't require you to be ignorant. oh yeah haha inb4 easy atheism joke

Being a Christian doesn't require you to be ignorant. oh yeah haha inb4 easy atheism joke
I'm not being ignorant of anything, though. Seventh says he has facts that supposely prove ocelotus is undeniably lying but they're loaded with assumptions and presuppositions.

Thanks for bringing me into the middle of something I'm not even involved in for no reason?
Also I never said "weed is the cure"? Seriously wtf...
I support CBD aiding in the cure of cancer

I'm not being ignorant of anything, though. Seventh says he has facts that supposely prove ocelotus is undeniably lying but they're loaded with assumptions and presuppositions.
AUSTIM CAUSES VACCINES!!!

Being nice to everyone is very ethical yet it opens up holes for these exact kinds of people to take advantage of you.

Seventh says he has facts that supposely prove ocelotus is undeniably lying but they're loaded with assumptions and presuppositions.
Name a single assumption that I've made, and I'll show you why it's not an assumption.

lol ur a loving handicap where was he being ignorant

the physical, official, scientific process of diagnosing cancer isn't subjective.

lol ur a loving handicap where was he being ignorant
The whole part about believing OP's bullstuff story because 'muh forgiveness'.

PLANR WOULD YOU PLEASE LOOK AT OFF TOPIC

CAN YOU PLEASE SHOVE YOUR GULLIBLE SICK IN THAT GAY ASS?

o my phone doesn't like me saying richard

AUSTIM CAUSES VACCINES!!!
Jubel, CBD has been scientifically proven to fight cancer
http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq
It has nothing to do with smoking weed and saying "weed is the cure!!!1"
Seriously, do some research man. Whether you wanna believe it or not is up to you.

So it starts out like a normal Sunday. My family and I go to church, go out for lunch, and go home. But today, my mom had her physical. My mom goes yearly to a physical, and today, the doctors said that she had lung cancer. Nobody knows exactly how long shes had it, but she's been smoking since she was 16 or 17.

:(

/Discuss I guess.

And don't start about that Harvard stuff or saying I'm lying, I'm not you jackasses.

Well, according to OP his mom had a "yearly physical" and was suddenly diagnosed with cancer.

So at her physical, your mom got diagnosed with lung cancer?

She was diagnosed at a routine checkup with a disease which requires a biopsy and lab brown townysis to diagnose?

Yeah, bullstuff.

I guess either the story is bullstuff, or her doctor is a genius and "knows a cancer patient when he sees one"

Being nice to everyone is very ethical yet it opens up holes for these exact kinds of people to take advantage of you.
Then let them take advantage of you. I'd rather go to my grave beause I was loving to a stranger who then stabbed me in the back than to live after ignoring the pleas of help from that stranger.

Name a single assumption that I've made, and I'll show you why it's not an assumption.
A. You assume all cancers are detected in only a specific set of ways that you dictated.
B. You assume his mom's checkup was just an ordinary checkup, nothing more. For all we know OP didn't know the exact details of what her checkup constituted and may have been different than what we may all be thinking.

PLANR WOULD YOU PLEASE LOOK AT OFF TOPIC

CAN YOU PLEASE SHOVE YOUR GULLIBLE SICK IN THAT GAY ASS?
Last I saw, Canteloupe was spamming one-word forum topics, but that's not directly relevant to OP's situation with his ill mother.

A. You assume all cancers are detected in only a specific set of ways that you dictated.
B. You assume his mom's checkup was just an ordinary checkup, nothing more. For all we know OP didn't know the exact details of what her checkup constituted and may have been different than what we may all be thinking.
Lol, Ocelotus commits gay-research forum Self Delete and you're still defending him. Just stfu, Planr.

Lol, Ocelotus commits gay-research forum Self Delete and you're still defending him. Just stfu, Planr.
Wait what the heck?!