Poll

and how does this poll make you feel?

the old poll was better
a sudden urge to kill my father and seduce my mother
hungry
large and in charge
like a plastic bag

Author Topic: Reverie Fort Wars  (Read 24873 times)

A really annoying bug keeps on happening constantly for me and my friend where our crafting tools just dissapear. I have no idea what the cause is. It has nothing to do with dying, as I might craft the same item over the same life and have the game make me have to find the materials for/craft all the tools again.

EDIT: What is the Ossimetallisynthesis totem? What does it do?
Are you sure it's not just that they're being consumed to make more advanced crafting tools?

The ossimetallisynthesis totem is a magic tool used to transmute calcite from bone. It will also have a magical attack when scripted.

Wild horses, tribes (no religions yet so they're just teams you can't pick), and the ability to drop any item from your inventory (use ctrl+w while browsing your inventory in the menu) have just been added. There were also a few adjustments to faeries and skeletons to make them less deadly.

I love your server, too fun and awesome, very original

There were also a few adjustments to faeries and skeletons to make them less deadly.
when is that adjustment coming around

I love your server, too fun and awesome, very original
glad you like it!

when is that adjustment coming around
it already did, but I wouldn't expect it to make it any easier for a lowly sartian like you to kill a faerie
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 04:18:38 PM by Amade »

it already did, but I wouldn't expect it to make it any easier for a lowly sartian like you to kill a faerie
rude

Went on a voyage to space, got super high

tower was made entirely from plant matter and 6 blocks of cloth

Something i really love about this server is that 2 days ago i had wooden stuff and yesterday i just had stone stuff and an obsidian sword, and now i have all the sanguite stuff, i like how fast you can get more resources (i have just played 4 hours and half on this server).

Something i really love about this server is that 2 days ago i had wooden stuff and yesterday i just had stone stuff and an obsidian sword, and now i have all the sanguite stuff, i like how fast you can get more resources (i have just played 4 hours and half on this server).
I wanted endgame equipment to take some work without being a complete grindfest. I think it's in a good spot right now, but could perhaps be a little quicker. I'm thinking adding one last tier of materials would be good as well, but THAT tier would be a total grindfest to complete.

Sorry for the slow development this week, everyone! I've more or less scripted myself into a corner and can't really develop more features until I clean up the messiness in some of the newer stuff.

Sounds interesting. I don't have time to try it out yet, but Photometallisynthesis? Couldn't you just say something like Phytosynthetic Wand? (Phyto- is another prefix for plant. Haemo- would be another one for blood).

Sounds interesting. I don't have time to try it out yet, but Photometallisynthesis? Couldn't you just say something like Phytosynthetic Wand? (Phyto- is another prefix for plant. Haemo- would be another one for blood).
The name of the alchemical implements are abbreviated ingame. If you want to seriously abbreviate them, you can call them the lens, ossitotem, and sanguiwand.

Basil was being a real starfish today. Everyone in the mediir tribe was working on a base, and Basil was one of them. Everything was going fine until I invited Quetzecoatl on the server, where Basil started flipping out. They fought before tribes were made. He killed his horse. Both of them started throwing insults at one another. But since they were in the same tribe, there was nothing they could do to not live together, really. Basil cleared his bricks, which deleted a pretty sizable amount of the base, then started talking about how he wished he was Faeborn and 'still had the coordinates.' He asked later how long a griefing ban was, and I started getting really suspicious. Biller told him it was a week, where in which about 15 minutes later he said 'Goodbye for a week guys' and started destroying the base as fast as he could. Biller banned him for 10 days, but I what he did deserves more than that. This was purposeful, and he was part of the same tribe as us. I have no idea why he did this; que wasn't even online, and I was being as polite as I could be towards him.

What I mean to say was that Que isn't that kind of person. He wouldn't do that, I know that for a fact.

I also figured out he was the one turning collision on with the water at the bottom of our elevator, killing other mediir. That was another richard move. He was also spamming 'Let vonski in'. Vonski was a member of another tribe that I wanted to let come in, but it was Biller's orders, and he could have given the coordinates away.

All in all, I don't care so much about how he destroyed my base a bit; I care more about what he did.
sorry if there was any mistakes here i'm in a huge rush
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:59:30 PM by GMO Ferret »

All I got from steam chat:

rggbnnnnn: basil...
Basil: Yes?
rggbnnnnn: Can you explain to me what happened? GMO posted on the forums and I don't have both sides of the story.
Basil: Where's the topic?
rggbnnnnn: Modification Discussion
rggbnnnnn: On the forums
Basil is now Online.
Basil: Oh so he left out the paragraphs of insults that were thrown at me lol
Basil: Oh well.
Basil: There's so much to say but I can't really say it all I suppose
Basil: Basically if I didn't comply with their whim and wee, and if I just left to go build my own place I was threatened to get griefed .

Edit:
Basil: On top of it I still don't get why we are assigned to tribes . This wouldn't have happened if I had the option to just chose a different group becusse that's what I would have done.
Basil: I would've just cleared my bricks and joined another group,
rggbnnnnn: were changing things soon
rggbnnnnn: we promise
Basil: Your server your rules . However you like it.
rggbnnnnn: I try to make it the best possible. We were planning on making it work to where you are assigned a tribe but you can leave
rggbnnnnn: adding next update
rggbnnnnn: Next update is very soon, maybe saturday
rggbnnnnn: I am hosting 3 servers saturday too.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 09:23:02 PM by rggbnnnnn »

I insulted you earlier because you killed my horse(it was special to me) and because before you just got on my nerves so much but then i realyl didn't care later after that and i don't recall anyone threatening to grief your house i just called you a child because you were in fact being a child about me being in the mediir and moving into the mediir HQ, Let's not talk about this anymore in the discussion

Amade's mods have never been kind to horses.

Basil: On top of it I still don't get why we are assigned to tribes . This wouldn't have happened if I had the option to just chose a different group becusse that's what I would have done.
I told him like an hour before all of this happened that you'd be able to switch to a different tribe in the future, good grief

We'll see if the 10 day ban teaches him anything.

Unfortunately for you, Basil, there is no evidence of any wrongdoing on Quetzecoatl's part (minus the admission to slinging insults). Intentionally killing a fellow tribesman's horse isn't cool though. Also with the way you're acting you 100% belong on Sarti :^)

Amade's mods have never been kind to horses.
don't worry these can't be painted