Author Topic: Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"  (Read 17630 times)

NOEDIT:
I meant to say *all records say colorado.
There are 2 IPs, they both show Champion, Colorado. You can't get the exact location/house unless you try, since ips get tracked based on geolocation.

To RacerBoy:

/support. This guy is forgeted up to the extreme.

Besides serving as therapy for the poor souls who have fallen victim to Racerboy, why is this drama here?

There's no legal action to be taken against this guy because I'm guessing he's not in possession of any underage nudes

There's no rule on blockland about being a creepforget

What the forget are we doing here

Making sure that people know not to trust this forget, I guess. He's already gone back on his word and he's been at this for literal years. The least we can do is make sure he can't do it to other people on here.

im pretty sure racerboy is gonna end up being a love offender

/support

Racerboy needs to get the forget out now
I knew I was right before.
i dont think someone who is being a child enthusiast should be forgived

noedit; someone needs to call the new jersey police department, i'm pretty sure this isnt okay.

noedit; someone needs to call the new jersey police department, i'm pretty sure this isnt okay.

Besides serving as therapy for the poor souls who have fallen victim to Racerboy, why is this drama here?

There's no legal action to be taken against this guy because I'm guessing he's not in possession of any underage nudes

There's no rule on blockland about being a creepforget

What the forget are we doing here
so we can shame him into leaving the community or not doing it again but it seems like neither will happen

I just had him join my server earlier today, and he immediately asked for my age, I just promptly did "crash();" in console to get out, but what is actually wrong with him? He even tried asking for skype just before I closed the game. Common child enthusiast alert

so we can shame him into leaving the community or not doing it again but it seems like neither will happen

Call Zharthon, when he wants to put the hammer down on someone,
he can do it

I was going to make a drama that he was lying and after the drama and apology he asked for my skype on one of my servers

I have a screenshot, but I cant post it because Im on my 3DS, PC needs a new charger.

Gamer00 more like Gamer69 admire

I wonder if badspot is going to comment on this. I mean we can't have someone like this running around the community/game.

I wonder if badspot is going to comment on this. I mean we can't have someone like this running around the community/game.
What rule has Racerboy broken?