Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%

Poll

do you think trump will win

yes (AMERICA IS RLY BORED)
24 (34.3%)
no, i still believe
46 (65.7%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%  (Read 9802 times)

Can I dismiss it now?
Yes, now that you have actual evidence that shows that the documentary is a phony, yes you can.

No, because you still haven't watched it yourself. Remember that's written by someone with a biased opinion, you can't judge it no matter what anyone else says because you still haven't viewed it.
A trusted source of information has claimed, with cited sources, that the documentary is a phony. You can't say "It's not invalid unless you watch it yourself." That's like saying "Unless you read Darwin's book on the theory of evolution, you can't say it's true!"

the votes are rigged anyways.
What Are You Saying Now, Sir?™

i think you need to slow down because i can't take that in a drive-by

A trusted source of information has claimed, with cited sources, that the documentary is a phony. You can't say "It's not invalid unless you watch it yourself." That's like saying "Unless you read Darwin's book on the theory of evolution, you can't say it's true!"
Well you can, I mean just because it's from the internet doesn't mean it's exactly trusted, although it is from Wikipedia, the same applies there, considering that Wikipedia does have mis-information on some of it's pages.

Well you can, I mean just because it's from the internet doesn't mean it's exactly trusted, although it is from Wikipedia, the same applies there, considering that Wikipedia does have mis-information on some of it's pages.
The only time you should take what wikipedia says with a grain of salt is if a claim says [Citation needed] up above it. There are some other rare occasions as well, like malignant Wikipedia editors, but this isn't one of them.

It's not like Wikipedia has sources, right?

If Americans elect a rich person, who also managed to bankrupt multiple of his businesses, and insults foreign nations based on the title of an article he didn't read, and calls for "family values" while divorcing multiple times, and running conventions that treat women like meat, we're headed towards this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1bn7cIsJCQ