Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50540 times)

Straight from reliable sources.

Here's the full broadcast from the Sassuolo vs Paris SG game. Apologizes for the mic quality, really nothing I could do about it sadly.
http://www.twitch.tv/blake1studios/v/13159114

The Sassuolo vs AC Milan game has also been recorded, but it was such a mess I'm debating not highlighting it. Thoughts?

Here's the full broadcast from the Sassuolo vs Paris SG game. Apologizes for the mic quality, really nothing I could do about it sadly.
http://www.twitch.tv/blake1studios/v/13159114

The Sassuolo vs AC Milan game has also been recorded, but it was such a mess I'm debating not highlighting it. Thoughts?
I believe the SAS vs ACM game is being rescheduled, so you may not want to even debate highlighting it (Unless you're saving it for the lol's).

I had to leave before it all began, what happened after I left?

Please PM me the footage, I'll edit it tomorrow; although I only recorded the first five minutes of the match myself.

haha look at my goalie work around 50:35 http://www.twitch.tv/blake1studios/v/13145884

I was looking up because on my screen the ball was hovering above me

I had to leave before it all began, what happened after I left?
Please PM me the footage, I'll edit it tomorrow; although I only recorded the first five minutes of the match myself.
OBS ran out of hard drive space. I've got it uploading to YouTube and can download it from there.

hot damn that slot machine was a mess if i can get that tiny little hand on that 666 i would've make my self proud (awful and rudeless.)

cant wait for finalsssss

The first of last nights match has been surrounded in controversy. Initially we did announce that the game was going to head for a forfeit win in favour of AC Milan, due to the fact SAS technically failed to produce all of their required players with in the allotted time. The time was then extended from 15 minutes to 30 minutes and a knock on effect occurred due to this. ACM's players had planned for the game to start at 6:30pm EST but 30 minutes of time wasting by SAS, pushed it to start at 7:00pm EST.
If the game would have started at the original planned time, then all of ACM's players would have been able to stay for the entire duration of the match. They were not though and this would have incurred them being punished which we would have deemed unfair.
Our original statement has since been rethought and I have talked to both Cheesemaster55 and Slimy about what to do.

SAS vs ACM match will continue on Saturday 29th August and will consist of only the second half, picking up from where we left off with the scores sitting at 04 - 02 to SAS.

Upcoming Match Dates & Times:

These times may still be subject to change due to lack of information from players/captains. Keep a look out for updates!

Click images for larger versions or CLICK HERE for an album of more!

Congratulations to Real Madrid for winning tonights epic match!
Last nights matches were a big decider for all teams involved, especially for SAS vs PSG! If PSG would have won, they would have had a chance to play for gold but if SAS won they would also have a chance for gold! But something even more exciting happened when these two power house teams pit it out. Out of the gate, SAS had a strong solid start but was quickly put back by PSG with overwhelming plays/defensive plays. They ended the first half on a 03 - 02 lead to PSG.
This didn't deter SAS though, and they came back with a storm scoring 3 goals on them along with PSG scoring 2 goals back! The last 3 minutes of the match were extremely tense with both teams tied at 05 - 05 and eventually ending that way too.
A really heated an awesome match from both teams!

It was a bit of a slow night but we managed to spool up after a bit of a rough first match and had a really solid turn out from the audience. We managed to peak at 40 players watching the game on the server, with additional viewers via Blake's stream on Twitch! Thanks to all again!

Finishing this game, this has secured PSG a spot in the 3rd vs 4th place finale match being held on Sunday! But with SAS vs ACM still yet to be completed, and both teams only 2 points apart, both of them still have the chance to grab that spot for the 1st vs 2nd place finale match! It's all starting to heat up!

Upcoming Match Dates & Times:

These times may still be subject to change due to lack of information from players/captains. Keep a look out for updates!

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:45:26 PM by Jam_Jar »

TONIGHT, ZIMBABWE WILL TAKE OUR 5TH CONSECUTIVE VICTORY AGAINST THE WHITE MAN'S TEAMS, SENDING US TO GRAND FINALS
PRAISE BE TO MUGABE, MAY HE FURTHER CLEANSE OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY OF THE WHITE DEVILS

BLESSED BE THE LAND OF ZIMBABWE