Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 101791 times)

downgraded*
changed to a different operating system that offers different features that can be useful to someone that understands them*

What makes that better than windows 10?
1. You can pick whatever distro you want
2. You can customize said distro however you want
3. File path names can be larger than 256 characters(On windows, if they exceed that it will refuse to write the file. It's the most loving annoying thing I've run into)
4. Linux is much more efficient and faster than windows
5. Linux is unix-based, so the command prompt is actually usable
6. There is a much, much smaller chance of there being NSA backdoors as the linux code is open-source. Windows has NSA backdoors--There have been NSA backdoors discovered even in XP
7. No telemetry
8.Almost no malware
9. No disk de-fragmentation
10. You have complete control over your system. There isn't anything you can't change.
11. Bad themes and feature removals cannot be forced upon you

I really think some of this forum hates new things

3. File path names can be larger than 256 characters(On windows, if they exceed that it will refuse to write the file. It's the most loving annoying thing I've run into)
6. There is a much, much smaller chance of there being NSA backdoors as the linux code is open-source. Windows has NSA backdoors--There have been NSA backdoors discovered even in XP
7. No telemetry
8.Almost no malware
10. You have complete control over your system. There isn't anything you can't change.
you have to actually know how to use linux to do loving anything besides basic features
thats why its stuffty
whoops better learn an entire list of commands and code just to use my OS properly

you have to actually know how to use linux to do loving anything besides basic features
thats why its stuffty
whoops better learn an entire list of commands and code just to use my OS properly
I haven’t used a single command yet, and I can already customize just about anything

thats why its stuffty

vs

vs
when i use my computer im using it to have fun
i run ubuntu on my server because its a server
id rather have a simple os instead of being complicated for no reason

hey guys want to hear a joke? linux game support
7. No telemetry
8.Almost no malware
go flaunt your garbage somewhere else

-forget off-
you're the reason why I hate linux at all, the stupid fanbase behind it
like for forgets sake just use it and move on there's no need to shove it in everyones face like this, especially in a windows thread
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:45:07 PM by Maxwell. »

you're the reason why I hate linux at all
like for forgets sake just use it and move on there's no need to shove it in everyones face like this, especially in a windows thread
the dude just asked why it was better chill man

like scroll down lmao

like scroll down lmao
but half of his reasons are bullstuff
he talks about no backdoors and NSA stuff
who the forget cares the NSA doesnt care about your special interestes or some stuff

go flaunt your garbage somewhere else
you're the reason why I hate linux at all, the stupid fanbase behind it

like scroll down lmao

but half of his reasons are bullstuff
he talks about no backdoors and NSA stuff
who the forget cares the NSA doesnt care about your special interestes or some stuff
Plenty of people care for legitimate reasons, like me. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's "bullstuff."

Plenty of people care for legitimate reasons, like me.
let's hear your legitimate reasons

like scroll down lmao
he didn't ask at all though he just came in here posting that he used linux thinking he's better for it
the desktop thread's over there if you want to do that stuff