Creating a FULL LENGTH Movie in Blockland!

Author Topic: Creating a FULL LENGTH Movie in Blockland!  (Read 17400 times)

Have you started filming yet?

If there's any specialized type of clothing you need me to make, tell me. Like SS Helmets or something.

Have you started filming yet?
we're finishing all th sets first, filming should begin in a week or two.

If there's any specialized type of clothing you need me to make, tell me. Like SS Helmets or something.

Thanks

You'll probably need to build Sarajevo and an old fashioned car for the start of the film.
Will you be covering the Manhattan Project and the Cold War?

All of those will covered, but I won't be following the actual movie, this isn't meant to be a rip off.

i dont think blockland would be suitable for something serious like what you're planning
comedy shorts, yes
causes of WWI, no

good luck though, also if this gets past its first stages, i can help with modeling for you

i dont think blockland would be suitable for something serious like what you're planning
comedy shorts, yes
causes of WWI, no

good luck though, also if this gets past its first stages, i can help with modeling for you
Thanks, I have confidence it'll turn out well.

oh also i forgot that i actually have a stuffload of models, some for WWI and WWII that i can give to a coder

oh also i forgot that i actually have a stuffload of models, some for WWI and WWII that i can give to a coder
I happen to be a coder, models would be appreciated. I don't know if you know this, but the models should be a .dts. If they're an obj, or other type, it won't work. If you can't export to .dts that could make things more difficult.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:56:00 PM by ToAo-Trance »

I'll assume it starts in 1914, but where does it end? The collapse of USSR?

Ooh i like this, I have some hats from hatmod that are from WW1 - WW2 hell even vietnam all the way up to a PASGT
I could provide, -Never mind i have to email-
Maybe i could be in the background or something.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 07:03:14 AM by Aidan10 »

I'll assume it starts in 1914, but where does it end? The collapse of USSR?
The first part will start with the July CrCIA of 1914, and end in 1919 when Germany and the Allied Nations (including Britain, France, Italy and Russia) sign the Treaty of Versailles. 

The first part will start with the July CrCIA of 1914, and end in 1919 when Germany and the Allied Nations (including Britain, France, Italy and Russia) sign the Treaty of Versailles. 
What are the other parts?

What are the other parts?
The second part will detail WWII and the third will cover everything that happened after WWII