Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 293500 times)

Five months later,

4.1.0 Beta 1 is out!

Changes:
  • Added a "Graphs" section to the server control gui
  • Preferences v2, a (presumably) cleaner system with direct registration
  • Improved loading system for preferences (no more "outdated" issues)
  • Manual is now synced online
  • Added a few forms of notification spam protection - rate limiting, compression of DMs
  • Added buttons to GUIs that expected you to press enter
  • Custom loading screens can now hide the Glass window
  • A TON of small changes and bug fixes

The big ticket item of this update really is preferences. Please focus any testing on preferences, I really want to have a good and done system.

Download Here

You'll automatically find yourself in the "quality assurance" chatroom. Please feel free to reach out to any of the developers if you have any bugs or suggestions.
You should really fix the ''Oh, I'' thingy it gets annoying when people say it.

Oh, I

I'm not sure why it counted that message "75%" as caps, doesn't make sense to me unless the "," counts as both upper and lower case.

It's also weird how you guys find these "errors" in the code and then keep abusing it by getting yourself banned by the bot

I'm not sure why it counted that message "75%" as caps, doesn't make sense to me unless the "," counts as both upper and lower case.

It's also weird how you guys find these "errors" in the code and then keep abusing it by getting yourself banned by the bot
im assuming that it just doesn't take non-letters into account when it comes to capital/lowercase
idk why this is an issue though, i don't even know why you'd say "oh, I" in the first place

BUT YOU SAY IT EVERY GOD DAMN DAY

BUT YOU SAY IT EVERY GOD DAMN DAY
Laughed really hard at this

Question: Do the version usage statistics record the versions of addons downloaded from an external source, but otherwise identical to what Glass hosts?

Neo Noir has been spamming the same darn image and he thinks it's funny.

I hope you save chat logs because there's way more of this before the screenshot.

Here's the image if you're curious:

In the open beta-2, there are four instances of Blockland Glass in the dev folder:

Is this intentional, or?

Question: Do the version usage statistics record the versions of addons downloaded from an external source, but otherwise identical to what Glass hosts?
The usage is from users who are running Glass and have the copy of the add-on that was uploaded to Glass, which now contains a glass.json file.

In the open beta-2, there are four instances of Blockland Glass in the dev folder:

Is this intentional, or?
Nope, just accidentally included it in the zip. Sorry for the extra file size, beta 3 should be out soon.

Oh, I

GlassBot: Avoid using all caps.
* You now have one temporary warning

On topic: I'm interested in trying out the 4.1 beta, and I'm wondering what will be changed

Beta 3 is out. Cleaned up some debug, fixed graphs, fixed a few preferences bug, and notifications now hide when taking a screenshot.

Ok I'm lost how do I open the overlay.

Control + Spacebar.