Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291172 times)

Damn the mod reviews are slow.

Damn the mod reviews are slow.
pm me when you need a mod approved

4.2 Update released!
Posted 01/10/18

The Creators Update is a focus on adding new features for content creators to help manage and test their work using new bug reporting and crash detecting tools. Alongside this, there has been a big overhaul of Glass Live and the system's stability and reliability along with a handful of neat little tweaks and features added into the mix. See below for further details.

New Features List

• Added bug report system, available from the bug button on the top right of the overlay
  • Added crash detection system
  • Added new logging system
  • Blockland console.logs are now backed up

• Improved Glass Live reliability
  • Optimized Glass Live user list rendering, nearly 100x faster (less lag!)
  • Added category headers to rooms
  • Added chatroom persistence
  • Added emoticon suggestion/prediction
  • Revamped authentication system, improving reliability and stability
  • Added DAA authentication for Glass Live, improving security (thanks, McTwist!)

• Added add-on groups
  • Added RGB preference type
  • Re-added RTB imports, again
  • The Glass Manual is now pulled from the website so that it can be modified without an update

Stable 4.2.0

Can you please implement protection against blocked users from sending friend requests? Sugar keeps spamming friend requests at me every day, I have her blocked and it does nothing.

These are all fantastic updates, thank you very much! Especially the user list rendering, that was causing serious headaches for me personally

is this update automatic?
Yep, it is

Can you please implement protection against blocked users from sending friend requests? Sugar keeps spamming friend requests at me every day, I have her blocked and it does nothing.
Will do. A patch update will be out in the coming week, I'll include it in that.

Also, a huge thanks to Jam Jar for redesigning our topic and doing a little brand management! Check out the OP.

Great update

pm me when you need a mod approved
thanks
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 04:48:52 AM by IdeTheBird »

Incredible OP, literally a huge step forward. Great job from everyone, thank you for this update!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 11:46:12 AM by MrLoL² »

I disallowed messages from strangers, and when 'strangers' try to message me it says i blocked them instead of saying i dont accept messages from strangers.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:16:18 AM by The Brighter Dark »

garfield player icons when

im getting a lot of console spam

im getting a lot of console spam

It looks like pre-loader didn't install correctly. Make sure config/main.cs is writable, and if it isn't, copy Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/support/preloader.cs to config/main.cs

I disallowed messages from strangers, and when 'strangers' try to message me it says i blocked them instead of saying i dont accept messages from strangers.

I'll look in to it, thanks

Looks like an incredible update, keep up the good work :)

hmmmmmmmm

this is a pretty good update to GLASS. Especially that EMOTE PREDICTION