Poll

What countries weapons do you want to see the most?

Japan
15 (27.3%)
Russia
35 (63.6%)
Britain
5 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: == WW3 Pack [MORE DELAYS HOLD ON forget] == by Rykuta, Phanto, and Gytyyhgfffff  (Read 40047 times)

Can we get Russia + Iran + Syria + China + North Korea + All the Center+South American Communist/Leftist block as a group? It would be closer to what we would see on a actual WWIII
rykuta and i plan to only have US, Germany, and Japan/britain/russian weapons only. we aren't really going to be expanding into other weapon styles since a lot of the countries you listed use service weapons provided by us/germany/russia anyways

when the hype becomes too much
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 06:58:50 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

I redesigned the American Carbine. Tell me if it gucci or nah

American Carbine (View in 3D)

the huge ass v on the front is a huge turn off but otherwise much better than before

the huge ass v on the front is a huge turn off but otherwise much better than before

It's intended to be like that. Just a little wacky proportion

idk man it looks more weird than wack

its like beyond wacky even for bl weapons, but whatever. you can fix it pretty easy if you feel so, and its probably best to see it ingame before making final judgement calls.

bump, sorry for the wait. im working on it

WW3 will be caused by Annoying Orange

Bump
lmao i almost forgot this existed. thanks for bumping

lmao i almost forgot this existed. thanks for bumping
O.o Nooo I really wanna see this finished

"Expected release date: April/May"

Are you going to release these?  Or are they not done? 

Are you going to release these?  Or are they not done? 
I'm kinda being overloaded with school and stuff but i'll try to finish it at some point