Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26255 times)

xl swat please practice before posting online.

Sigh.. I had the feeling actually making an account and posting on such a forum would have people like this, soo many.. I only could WISH the Blockland community was better.
Surely there are people out there ho also feel the same about the games community, and I know a few.

Sigh.. I had the feeling actually making an account and posting on such a forum would have people like this, soo many.. I only could WISH the Blockland community was better.
Surely there are people out there ho also feel the same about the games community, and I know a few.
you wish they were more accepting of your sonic homo xxxxxx furlove blogs?

you wish they were more accepting of your sonic homo xxxxxx furlove blogs?

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, may I mind you.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, may I mind you.
nah it does with what you've been posting

nah it does with what you've been posting

1) I'm not a homo, I dont like guys. 2) How does Sonic have to do with anything at all? 3) I don't like furry creatures at all, I think its flat out weird. And to point out that the Pokemon that I have said earlier, don't have fur. 4) I'm not internet social really, so a blog is like.. Pointless to me.

1) I'm not a homo, I dont like guys. 2) How does Sonic have to do with anything at all? 3) I don't like furry creatures at all, I think its flat out weird. And to point out that the Pokemon that I have said earlier, don't have fur. 4) I'm not internet social really, so a blog is like.. Pointless to me.
then why did you say you were bi

then why did you say you were bi

I never said that, you can go look at everything I said and not a single one says that I said I was bi

I never said that, you can go look at everything I said and not a single one says that I said I was bi
Yes, I am a biloveual furry that likes Pokemon.
Yes, I am 16 years old.
Yes, I have some annoying expectations.
Yes, I have mental issues.
Yes, Depression is one of them.
Yes, I have bad days.

For forgets sake. I'm not that forgeted in the head Solarius/ia person. I already explained that I know him and I don't like him, get that through you're thick skull.

For forgets sake. I'm not that forgeted in the head Solarius/ia person. I already explained that I know him and I don't like him, get that through you're thick skull.
seeing as how I don't see any other possibility that you're an alt I think I'll go with what I'm saying

XL SwAt is not an alt of Mattonmanx, he is this guy:

a buttbuddy of mattonmanx, how painfully suprising.

added bonus:

then please tell me why you would make an account just for the purpose of spewing this stuff all over