14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'

Author Topic: 14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'  (Read 26051 times)

yes, look at ahmed, clearly showing the un-mistakable signs of muslim extremism. what with his plaid shirt.
An extremist doesn't have to look like an extremist. It's common sense, really, to not look like an extremist.

[im g]http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/17/17-ahmed-mohamed-gma.w529.h529.jpg[/img]
yes, look at ahmed, clearly showing the un-mistakable signs of muslim extremism. what with his plaid shirt.

plaid forgeted on arms because hadn't drawn them when i placed in the plaid on the torso
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:49:11 PM by Daswiruch »

is it just me or does that neck look abnormally long
like maybe I'm just paranoid but he could be hiding a bomb in it

An extremist doesn't have to look like an extremist. It's common sense, really, to not look like an extremist.
but he's clearly not an extremist.

looks at all of these bombs

[img]https://i.imgur.com/l35eOVB.jpg[/img ]
WELL THEN

what are you even trying to say? that we should treat everyone who we perceive to be muslim and who is in possession of something we're too incompetent to understand as an extremist?

what are you even trying to say? that we should treat everyone who we perceive to be muslim and who is in possession of something we're too incompetent to understand as an extremist?
Muslim boy carrying a thing that looks a fair bit like it could be a bomb. Boy, I wonder what the immediate conclusion from that would be.

is it just me or does that neck look abnormally long
like maybe I'm just paranoid but he could be hiding a bomb in it

White boy carrying a thing that looks a fair bit like it could be a gun. Boy, I wonder what the immediate conclusion from that would be.

aight look when i said plaid shirt, i wasn't literally saying wearing a plaid shirt negates the possibility of you being a terrorist

i meant that who he is, aside from being muslim, shows he's not an extremist. he's a muslim american teen who made a clock. for bill maher to say that "his culture blows stuff up", therefore it's all right to treat him like a terrorist, is basically saying that the extremists of your ethnicity and religion shape who you are, and that's just ignorant. i've yet to see any evidence that he could possibly be an extremist (because usually is evidence, most people don't just decide one day they're gonna be a terrorist)

bill maher isn't wrong all the time, but the more i grow up and become less of a blind bay area liberal, the more i see that maher is kinda just the bill o reilly of the left.

Muslim boy carrying a thing that looks a fair bit like it could be a bomb. Boy, I wonder what the immediate conclusion from that would be.
what about a backpack then? most people don't just carry bombs openly, they put em in bags. i see tons of muslim and/or arab people walking around my campus with backpacks, should i be worried each time i see one, even though clearly they're just a person with a backpack?