Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 280221 times)

i swear this game is self aware

that loving flower -spoilers?-remarked how i reset the save because i didnt want to kill Toriel-spoilers-

My brother managed to do the laugh of God FloweyIn audacity.

EDIT:Do not forget to have DETERMINATION.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 03:49:10 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

This game is just amazing in every possible way, especially because of Papyrus.

I killed the goat mom on my first run because I thought I had no choice. Ninja Decoy called me evil and informed me so I reloaded.

And yet you still have to live with it because the flower remembers

Spoiler:  Undyne the Undying is really difficult, can only bring her health halfway down before i end up dying. It seems enemies do a LOT more damage in the genocide route, because even normal enemies hurt more than int he pacifist route, even if i have way more defence.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 09:44:02 PM by Ninja Decoy »

And yet you still have to live with it because the flower remembers

Spoiler:  Undyne the Undying is really difficult, can only bring her health halfway down before i end up dying. It seems enemies do a LOT more damage in the genocide route, because even normal enemies hurt more than int he pacifist route, even if i have way more defence.

How many Snowman Pieces do you have? In Genocide mode you can obtain up to 3. They're pretty much full heals at that point in the game.

How many Snowman Pieces do you have? In Genocide mode you can obtain up to 3. They're pretty much full heals at that point in the game.
I got all that i could get plus the quiche and the pie, she just does a ton of damage, starting at 11 and i think gradually going down to 7. Its the yellow arrows that forget me up big time, they are so disorienting, expeically due to how fast they go

I got all that i could get plus the quiche and the pie, she just does a ton of damage, starting at 11 and i think gradually going down to 7. Its the yellow arrows that forget me up big time, they are so disorienting, expeically due to how fast they go

If it's any consolation you'll learn her patterns eventually. I think she does the exact same moves in the same sequence every time. It took me around 8 tries when I did it.

If it's any consolation you'll learn her patterns eventually. I think she does the exact same moves in the same sequence every time. It took me around 8 tries when I did it.

eventually, though i am not looking forward to |      Sans     |

On another note i absolutely love the music in this game. Not only is the music great on its own, but it goes to the next level by making battles and environment spine tingling, with pretty much all the boss battles, including mini bosses, having great music that really makes me want to do a pacifist run just to feel the chills of hearing the music while fighting said monsters.

On another note i absolutely love the music in this game. Not only is the music great on its own, but it goes to the next level by making battles and environment spine tingling, with pretty much all the boss battles, including mini bosses, having great music that really makes me want to do a pacifist run just to feel the chills of hearing the music while fighting said monsters.

I have the same idea,also i was hearing Mettaton NEO s'theme while reading this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUFGCpzTKS0

You know, because everybody else is making funny UnderTale mashups.

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

On days like these, kids like you...

. . . s h o u l d   b e   b u r n i n g   i n   h e l l .

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

On days like these, kids like you...

. . . s h o u l d   b e   b u r n i n g   i n   h e l l .

forget that boss to all hell, still haven't gotten past him.
The attack that hurts me the most has got to be the 2nd normal attack.

My genocide crusade begins here

papyrus is baller as forget