6 (25%)
no
7 (29.2%)
maybe
6 (25%)
yes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: off loving sucks  (Read 167449 times)

Im thinking about getting a n64

Also can you review some ps1 games by any chance

Im thinking about getting a n64

Also can you review some ps1 games by any chance
ill see what i can do

i have a $20 steam gift card show me something i dont want to buy

quick review for rwby the series: its ass
i bought it this summer i think so let me give a Limerick Review:tm:

as far as my memory tells me the game had two game modes; the actual fun one where you were put in a game with 3 other random people and you fought a bunch of monsters; then theres the really boring ass story mode. in the story mode you have two objectives; one optional one and the mandatory one. the opitional one is to just pick up all the stuff in the areas. this means you have to go down some fork in the road which really leads to nowhere and only exists to give you an item so you can get achievements i guess? as far as im aware they dont do anything.  then theres the mandatory one which is finishing the level no surprise there but the level always ends with a big fight but since the combat in this game is incredibly repetitive and boring (spam x to win gameplay) youre usually just running away from all the starfishs because your only one dude so you can get ur hp back so you can spam x again while also defending a something whatever that may be. i havent got very far in the game but i doubt it gets much better.

Hey DestroyerOfBlocks, did you like Kimulator?

no

ladies and gentlemen

from the makers of kimulator
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:16:54 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

The end of PC Master Race?

The end of their lives.

full running length
a brief stint in despair

Short enough to refund. Nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzlUPRTgeuM&feature=youtu.be

full playthrough

also im waiting until jan 1st for game suggestions since the sale ends the second

please dont make me spend everything on rwby
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 03:48:19 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »