6 (25%)
no
7 (29.2%)
maybe
6 (25%)
yes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: off loving sucks  (Read 164739 times)

Apologies but i was not sure where else this thing was supposed to go,

this thing, this thing has killed me burned everything i hold dear and violated them after making them into ash and then swallowing them stuffting them out into a toilet made of pure cancer
everything hurts and i think i have blown many caskets over and over, i have seen the apex of americans trying to be "kawaii" and it is ugly, nothing about this is ok in the slightest,
what remains of my physical body because i am on life support right now are having strokes constantly, my heart has a heart-attack every minute my brain has attempted to shut it down but failed
i think i niow understand what destroyer is gong through, i can safely tell you this is not something that should be gazed upon or researched, the more you know the worse it gets like any disease
my legs which are now my arms thanks to surgery to replace them so i can no longer operate anything to do with this game ahs succeeded, the memory is stll haunting like i jsut saw it
This is panzermadels, you get thrown into some random guy who has no clue what is going on, accuratley matching the player, not a minute in and he is already as confused as you, not understanding what a tank girl is
While seemingly every single other being on the planet can undestand what it is you never get a straight answer on what these things are you either dont get a chance or get cut off to void anyone questioning the logic of its developers
this all happens while you are forced to listen to what seems like only 3 diffrent songs over and over yet seemingly being worse than the last one, this is a strange mash of japanese stereotypes mashed into a sterotypical visual novel
The only diffrence is some drunk starfish came and slapped a shoddily written note on it labelling "tanks" while getting an incredibly limited amount of options at one point getting forced to call some wierd ass stalker girl because its clearly your only option
what makes this worse is not 5 minutes before the drillmaster makes you give your phone number out to everyone in order to avoid being late which does not make any sense, while being forced to maintain an affair between atleast 3 diffrent tanks masqeurading as "Getting to know them"
all this time your character is forced into getting to like this school but i am sure it is bouts of insanity and anger from being thrown head-first into a shallow pool, you can ask any question you like "How are these things meant to be tanks?" and all you get is a half-assed question dodge
and all of this does not further the non-existant storyline at all, at the end you just get Self Delete grenaded by said stalker girl

im donE WITH LIFE

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 06:59:01 AM by BreadFish »

overtime ladies and gentlemen

short review is that its discount undertale with horribly off character tf2 guys. play undertale and don't play this before you play undertale since this just recycles all the important plot stuff and will actively ruin the undertale experience for those unspoiled as of now
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 11:58:53 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

aw yiss you're back

oh stuff yes, more games to trash

if i was spending money on bad games it would be this http://store.steampowered.com/app/512060/

overtime ladies and gentlemen
those sprites are messed up mate

if i was spending money on bad games it would be this http://store.steampowered.com/app/512060/
holy stuff they made panzermadels aswell, your in for a ride

aight so some stuff happened and now i am unable to access a real computer and have begun filling my time with stuff i can do on my phone and while forgetimg around i found this gem

hopilite

hopilite is an arcadey roguelite puzzle game where you play as a hopilite on a quest to grab some golden fleece from a dungeon with a lot of loving demons in it. its a roguelike in that you got your permadeath and random maps and character upgrades and stuff, but it eschews the assload of keybinds and inventory management for three basic abilities. with these abilities the player is tasked with outmaneuvering and killing an increasing amount of demons per floor as they descend towards their goal. the dev really nailed an approachable but challenging design as the rising enemy count forces players to position themselves and use their abilities intelligently while maintaining the simple abilities and enemy types. a very solid if basic game overall, whip it out whenever you arent doing anything

i may or may not extend this
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:23:32 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

if you're reviewing mobile games, review Giant Boulder of Death pls

if you're reviewing mobile games, review Giant Boulder of Death pls
this game was fun

review bad rats
review sword with sauce (actually good for price)

further 5 second phone game reviews

polytopia is a civilization-esque strategy game that has a charming atmosphere but mechanics that are too simple, ai that is too easy, and an unfortunately large part of the game behind microtransactions. still pretty fun

battle for wesnoth is a gimmicky but free and enjoyable turn based strategy on the pc that has a loving horrendous mobile port. the controls are absolute ass despite wesnoth being entirely playable with the mouse alone. dont play this

adventurer league is hopilite with worse mechanics, excess grind, and an obnoxious habit of randomly punishing the player so harshly that they enter a downward spiral and lose all their progress, which can mean an hour+ of grind. avoid
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:07:49 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »