Author Topic: 2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!  (Read 96189 times)

I didn't know you had an ad for this!

The image is being hosted on blockland.us. Rotondo has hacked us!

The image is being hosted on blockland.us. Rotondo has hacked us!
you mean, he just put his image on his site and claimed that he is hacking someone else when he's just "hacking" himself

actually that laptop is pretty impressive
you should look at the actual tech specs and stuff they put into it
i still dont think its worth it for the 1000 they want though

I didn't know you had an ad for this!

We are the spamlords, and we are the spammers of spam.

----

This site interviewed me about the game and kickstarter check it out, http://giantfromthenorth.com/giantfromthenorth/kickstarter-interviews-anthony-rotondo-forgettable-dungeon/2948

I think it came out pretty well, especially considering I can't words good.

(attempted) professional skateboarder (edit) turned game designer woah

...makes me feel a tad less intimidated by the future knowing that people like you exist, having swapped from one (unwise?) career path to another without much initial training.

if things go poorly and you don't make it by the last day, i'll kick in whatever's needed to push it to be funded, provided it isn't more than $300. although i could do it now, i'm not exactly generating an income yet so i can't throw around money without feeling repercussions.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 10:12:08 AM by Conan »

professional skateboarding turned game designer woah

...makes me feel a tad less intimidated by the future knowing that people like you exist, having swapped from one (unwise?) career path to another without much initial training.

if things go poorly and you don't make it by the last day, i'll kick in whatever's needed to push it to be funded, provided it isn't more than $300. although i could do it now, i'm not exactly generating an income yet so i can't throw around money without feeling repercussions.

I really doubt that it won't be funded
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 07:02:05 PM by Electrk. »

I really doubt that it won't be funded
just as backup. i don't think it will fail to be funded either, but who knows

Put my 80$ to good use rotondo!

Eating out tonight! :P

rotondo if I find your house can we go to dinner I'll pay
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 09:59:39 PM by Electrk. »

Just pledged $45. Your goal is now met Rotondo! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to your game.

professional skateboarding turned game designer woah

This is going to turn into a weird game of telephone, it starts with "I was a decent skateboarder" to "I was a professional skateboarder" lol.

No that I'm complaining, I like the ego boost.

Also thanks so much for that last sentiment, you guys have been so helpful through all this.

Put my 80$ to good use rotondo!

Just pledged $45. Your goal is now met Rotondo! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to your game.

Thanks so much guys, I'm not going to lie I was a bit sketched out when the guy cancelled his pledge. Even though he had a totally legit reason.

----

Tomorrow I'm going to make a post on the kickstarter about being funded, and also I'm going to update the stretch goals.

I realize now how lame it is to have Mac as it's own stretch goal first, a thing that only benefits some people.

Thankfully I realized the other night that the deathmatch mode is going to take much less refactoring than I thought. So I think I'm going to combine that into the Mac Stretch goal.

Then I can move down the mini-open world goal to make it more realistic.

Sadly the shader + dungeon master mode will have to stay pretty high as I'm going to probably need help with those.

Edit:

rotondo if I find your house can we go to dinner I'll pay

Please don't kill me.

If you go to PAX you'll probably run into me there.

Please don't kill me there either.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:04:47 PM by Rotondo »