Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD

Author Topic: Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD  (Read 39059 times)

bad h@x0r got caught
only the 1337 of the 1337 can h@<K

He just favorited a tweet I sent him. No he did not get arrested.

no way he can get arrested unless it was someone like pewdiepie
which in all honestly if he wanted to go out in a bang it should have been him

He just favorited a tweet I sent him. No he did not get arrested.
Whelp party is over guys, my bet is that some guy was questioning him and they had no proof to make an arrest or something.

I have no loving clue how the feds deal with this stuff, but I can imagine unless they have something they can't just arrest someone for no reason.

Just FYI, people make revenue off of their YouTube accounts, so yes, it would be a crime. They could steal it or deny him the money.

UPDATE : Towel is officially in federal custody.
lmao bs, official news source?
Whelp party is over guys, my bet is that some guy was questioning him and they had no proof to make an arrest or something.

I have no loving clue how the feds deal with this stuff, but I can imagine unless they have something they can't just arrest someone for no reason.
im fairly sure that law enforcement today has more important things to deal with than a guy who's hacking random youtube stars

and just because his accounts went inactive doesn't mean that he's arrested. if anything, he was never 'caught' at all

Just FYI, people make revenue off of their YouTube accounts, so yes, it would be a crime. They could steal it or deny him the money.
i don't think the revenue system works that way

except by the looks of it he probably wasn't using youtube as a way to make money to live off of, more like a past time hobby
he only makes a couple of videos per month, whereas most youtubers how use it as their main source of income make videos on a daily basis
while i agree it is still a crime to deny someone revenue, i don't believe the hijacker would be charged with anything more than a fine of some sort

except by the looks of it he probably wasn't using youtube as a way to make money to live off of, more like a past time hobby
he only makes a couple of videos per month, whereas most youtubers how use it as their main source of income make videos on a daily basis
while i agree it is still a crime to deny someone revenue, i don't believe the hijacker would be charged with anything more than a fine of some sort
What about the countless others he hijacked.

hijacking accounts rarely ever results in arrest, at most a fine

the kind of trouble he'd get in depends on whether he actually hacked anything or just somehow figured out the guy's password

What about the countless others he hijacked.
i wouldn't know about that
maybe in spite of everything he has done over the course of his hacking he may get jail time depending on the severity, but i was mainly referring to Joel, and that hacking him wouldn't have resulted him in any jail time

Joel streams all the time. He makes the videos as a way to make revenue on top of his streaming job. Both him and Vinny make money almost exclusively off of streaming and YouTube. The FullSauce videos are actually where he makes most of his ad revenue for videos.

Also guys, if people can get arrested for DDoS, you seriously think he couldn't get jailed for hijacking actual revenue making accounts?

UPDATE : Towel is officially in federal custody.
All of his twitter accounts immediately went inactive, multiple users on the /b/ thread are confirming this.
can I get proof of this
how do they know that he is

can I get proof of this
how do they know that he is
He got away with it, no proof for arrest.

They probably will come back to him, I heard these things aren't fast, it could take months or even a year for him to be arrested and charged, the least they will do is probably just put him on probation with no access to the internet for a few years, they would not put a harmless guy like this in prison, prison is for starfishs who kill or forget up really bad, this guy hasn't killed a fly.