Steam is forgeted at the moment

Author Topic: Steam is forgeted at the moment  (Read 15228 times)

Haven't  been on steam in a while. Can people  still see my info?
Don't log in

You can see every account detail, even purchase history and credit cards

good thing I was going to be making a new email soon

Don't log in

wait, really?
I can't see that stuff on my own account

Don't log in

tbh i dont really think if it matters whether or not you're logged in or if you visit the store or not

steam is forgeted up and that's pretty much it

wait, really?
I can't see that stuff on my own account
https://i.imgur.com/9ZHf0yF.png

as of now, steam is under attack

Don't log in

Alright thanks :)

don't use steam for the time being - because of the nature of the issue (caching affecting too many pages) odds are that every page you get that isnt actually your account means your account details are exposed to other people

you need to stop using the web browser portion of steam (including the bits in the steam client)

you probably don't need to unlink your cc info and stuff, but NOT USING THE WEB BROWSER PORTION SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT

Steam is not under attack, and anybody saying so is a handicap.

There's an issue with page caching; if you browse to any Steam store/account pages, they'll be put in the cache and so other people will see them.

The key here is to simply close all Steam tabs, close the Steam client and do something else. Watch your emails and bank/PayPal accounts closely (disconnect from PayPal if you can).

seems the mobile app is safe.
Don't take my word for it, though.

Steam is not under attack, and anybody saying so is a handicap.
shut up nerd you can't even pass a video game development class ahahahhaha hahahahaa aaaahahaha

shut up nerd you can't even pass a video game development class ahahahhaha hahahahaa aaaahahaha

dont be mean to mcjob :(

Alternative bringing the bantz