Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 33870 times)

TBH caribou should just be banned again. He's most definitely going to have another breakdown and troll somebody or someone

There are several accounts of him going around trolling people ingame, he's already Self Delete spammed the forums once and I wouldn't put it past him to register an account to forget with nick

he messaged me a day ago but im starting to think its just an act?

im really not sure what to think of him anymore, he doesn't get mad or anything but he does lie quite a bunch, making me think like this is to fake me out or something?

I didn't enter in the previous images properly:

There are several accounts of him going around trolling people ingame, he's already Self Delete spammed the forums once and I wouldn't put it past him to register an account to forget with nick

What are you talking about? This is the only account that I have which wasn't revoked.

Me either. The reason he would go through tez is because he knows damn well how close tezuni and I are, it would literally be the perfect cover. Also using the proxy is fishy af. Tez wouldn't/couldnt do that. tez isn't even at his computer rn, Like tez is in a different state for winter break he's used his phone to post since he doesn't have his desktop

No edit: What happened to not posting here anymore? Why is everything you say a loving lie?

this will be the last time that I'll be posting in this drama
see you in a few hours buddy

What are you talking about? This is the only account that I have which wasn't revoked.

You've gotten all your other accounts banned

I cant reply to speculation. I've explained numerous times in the past posts, keeping my innocence in regards to this Nickpb 1.0 nonsense. I am being set up, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Nickpb.

You've gotten all your other accounts banned

You're making an accusation that I am using multiple accounts in-game to troll. This is my only account. My four other accounts (not sure how many times I have to repeat this) were all revoked.

I cant reply to speculation. I've explained numerous times in the past posts, keeping my innocence in regards to this Nickpb 1.0 nonsense. I am being set up, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Nickpb
wow you're back early

I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Nickpb.

Right, it's so likely that Nickpb and Tezuni set up a troll account to frame you and get that account and not yours banned...

It's likely that you're just trolling again because that's what you do all the forgetin time

I cant reply to speculation. I've explained numerous times in the past posts, keeping my innocence in regards to this Nickpb 1.0 nonsense. I am being set up, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Nickpb.

Well thats nice to know. Considering I've never done anything malicious to this community I would be quite surprised if it was me.

You're making an accusation that I am using multiple accounts in-game to troll.

There are several accounts of him going around trolling people ingame

Several people have gone on account to say you have been trolling people. I didn't say you're using multiple accounts to troll lmao

and this will be the last time that I'll be posting in this drama.
this is the third or fourth time caribou's lied

I don't think there's much in the way of moral fiber left here