Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine

Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 32755 times)

this is the third or fourth time caribou's lied

I don't think there's much in the way of moral fiber left here
every time someone says that they're back within a week, unless they get banned

At this point we're just waiting for Tez to post evidence of Caribou buying the key, and for Caribou to screw up and get Bear_Tracks banned.

Unless he documents every interaction he has with people on steam or some other chat program it's going to be almost impossible to get evidence.

At this point we just gotta go with what we know about the two persons involved... A well known, controversial, server hoster, or a known troll/liar. I think the choice is obvious

you forgot to mention that tez is one of my closest friends. He wouldn't make a Nickpb account. It's nothing like him

with how much i know of nickpb, he's silly, but he's not silly on the level of making a troll account.

guys anyone here is capable of making a troll account. badspot himself said it was behind a proxy. tbh it's only a matter of speculation at this moment unfortunately

I take pride in who I am. I don't hide things

I take pride in who I am. I don't hide things
Like that booty ;)

I'm still leaning over to the side saying it's beartracks doing this stupid stuff.  Also why do you keep making Steam accounts?  There's literally no need to keep making a Steam account when you get banned on the forums.  Steam isn't the forums.

I'm still leaning over to the side saying it's beartracks doing this stupid stuff.  Also why do you keep making Steam accounts?  There's literally no need to keep making a Steam account when you get banned on the forums.  Steam isn't the forums.
If you bought the keys for a discounted price on Steam I think you need to have them linked to a Steam account first before you can use them to authorize your forum account.

bear tracks joined heed's server yesterday and we talked about the sugar drama thing that happened, and he told me it was all a misunderstanding, but then said this:

"if i say what really happened, ill get banned for admittance to trolling"

in other words caribou doesnt want his precious account banned so he just admits to trolling ingame instead.

bear tracks joined heed's server yesterday and we talked about the sugar drama thing that happened, and he told me it was all a misunderstanding, but then said this:
"if i say what really happened, ill get banned for admittance to trolling"
in other words caribou doesnt want his precious account banned so he just admits to trolling ingame instead.
I would blow many members on this forum for this to be proof enough to get caribou banned for admittance to trolling

I would blow many members on this forum for this to be proof enough to get caribou banned for admittance to trolling
this, even you

If you bought the keys for a discounted price on Steam I think you need to have them linked to a Steam account first before you can use them to authorize your forum account.
Oh true.  I'd just stick with buying them from amazon on the game's website, just a preference.