League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.

Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 461706 times)

well, IP boost + these party rewards
it's hilarious

Nerf party IP rewards.

[im g]http://puu.sh/mI29a/a114e529d5.png[/img]
It has come to my attention that my Blue Ezreal build has been one of the top results if you search "Ezreal Mobafire" in google. I don't know what to think anymore, I really don't remember the guide being that good.
It's just a fun build, I mentioned a while back it's one that i use on ezreal a lot.
Plus all the items are actually blue which is pretty satisfying.

It's just a fun build, I mentioned a while back it's one that i use on ezreal a lot.
Plus all the items are actually blue which is pretty satisfying.
i've unfortunately changed the build, so one item is now orange :c

Wait do you seriously call it LoL? lol

hi i downloaded the game
any tips for a newcomer?
play garen he's really easy and nobody at the level will probably understand how to fight against him

Wait do you seriously call it LoL? lol
yeah that's what people call it, i usually refer to it as just league though.

Went 9-1 in placements and ended up gold II, not bad. Started plat IV for reference.
One of the games I forgot I was playing ranked and got a dead man's plate, titanic hydra, and a sheen on leona before we won. My team was salty and it didn't occur to me why.

One of the games I forgot I was playing ranked and got a dead man's plate, titanic hydra, and a sheen on leona before we won. My team was salty and it didn't occur to me why.
i don't see how dead man's plate would be bad on leo, it'd be good for ganking and roaming mid

i don't see how dead man's plate would be bad on leo, it'd be good for ganking and roaming mid
It's a damn decent item on her, I do agree. It was just that I bought it before boots or a sightstone or upgrading my support item. I had stayed in lane until I had enough money to buy it.
It was just another item to add to the emphasis on her autos.

Gate is like that one in a million guy in ranked that says "fill".

shen's champion spotlight is out
relevant

I forgot how toxic ranked was...

Good people do exist

This match my team was pretty cooperative. I earned an S+, we might have lost if my team decided to go through with baron instead of ending as soon as we had the chance.

As for this one, I got an early double because they chased Teemo (All the way mid aparently.) and walked up with some stun + Ekko bullstufftery to pick up a quick double, then Teemo saved me back with an exhaust from the Irelia. "Ty teemo" "no, thank you" positive feedback, use it, it really does go a long way. Allistar and Ezreal were being toxic to each other (Ezreal apparently doesn't adc and was doing poorly, queue system richarded up), so I asked them to mute each other, they did, things only picked up from there.

3W-1L In my placements...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 09:48:22 PM by Alphadin »

Now that I'm in Bronze and the dynamic queue is back up, the climb is pretty easy. Just won my promos to IV.

tips for a level 17 that's played all bot matches except 2 ranked where i got thoroughly destroyed?