Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 464050 times)

as midlane you have one of the highest carry potential in the game, usually. the biggest difficulty to carrying as far as i've experienced is learning how to take your small advantages and turning it into a huge advantage.

ex: turning an early kill into multiple early kills with a good roam or two, or baiting the enemy jungler to spend too much time supporting your enemy laner and thus falling behind.

I just need to play against him more, every time I go up against him I start seeing red before the game even starts and I get forgeted.

I'm trying to learn how to carry these low ELO games but it feels impossible because bot and top almost always lose lane and don't provide ganking opportunities for our jger, legit seems like every game is determined by matchmaking instead of skill
games in low elo are thrown by who feeds more and who doesnt
both teams are probably just handicapped anyway, so macro doesnt matter as much as just having a gigantic gold lead.

loving jger dived into turret and fed my lane early
I s2g it's impossible to win a game with people that play like this
It seems like every game in my ELO is just RNG for getting matched w/ people who don't feed
Like it really doesn't matter how well I play bc someone's gonna throw for us if it isn't me
Thank god for this early surrender option so I can stop wasting my time on games that are 0/8 in the first 10 minutes jesus christ
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:18:51 PM by Deus Ex »

loving jger dived into turret and fed my lane early
I s2g it's impossible to win a game with people that play like this
It seems like every game in my ELO is just RNG for getting matched w/ people who don't feed
Like it really doesn't matter how well I play bc someone's gonna throw for us if it isn't me
Thank god for this early surrender option so I can stop wasting my time on games that are 0/8 in the first 10 minutes jesus christ

every elo is rng basically, there's always a chance for a feeder. you'll just have to cope with it up to the point where you're good enough to handle it.

every elo is rng basically, there's always a chance for a feeder. you'll just have to cope with it up to the point where you're good enough to handle it.
^

It never gets better

There is always a clown fiesta regardless of elo

I talked with a challenger player yesterday who confirmed that even challenger is still a fiesta

as midlane you have one of the highest carry potential in the game, usually. the biggest difficulty to carrying as far as i've experienced is learning how to take your small advantages and turning it into a huge advantage.

ex: turning an early kill into multiple early kills with a good roam or two, or baiting the enemy jungler to spend too much time supporting your enemy laner and thus falling behind.
I main Kat and I usually just camp botlane once I hit 6, and if I can't get a gank off, I just harass the enemy jungler until my wave gets back, usually try and get a few deep wards off if the jungler isn't there.

I am surrounded by apes

ap rakan mid is so much fun but it's so unviable. you start with enough sustain to rival vlad, go to enough damage to kind of assassinate mid game, and late game, eventually become a glorified support with massive heals and shields, you can probably still assassinate a very squishy enemy though.

been sitting on ip for too long so now I went full serious mode and got runes worth of 24k

no more 1 page for 1 champ, now I got pages for different matchups wot

I'm sitting on 30k ip..

I'm sitting on 30k ip..

well to be fair I just used 10k on champs and some more on hextech mystery champs as well :P

we couldnt stop laughing when this happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq4Vpn1Apco
proof that maokai is op and needs to be nerfed

proof that maokai is op and needs to be nerfed

nerf irelia first

man that's an old one..