Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473290 times)

xin and jax are remnants of old leauge, build full dmg, press all buttons at the same time and watch the magic happen

tryn is kind of similar, but less mash all the buttons

instead trynd is mash one button

mouse 2

sometimes, not always

I was jungling and started to lag horribly, so I couldn't see where people were and everything was drifting (health bars were the only thing working lol), but I could still give input and hope it worked
I was sitting at wraiths, saw people drifting together at mid, and just started telling my guy to attack people and spin places
it was intense, it was probably like 4 enemies there that I initiated on, and somehow got 2 kills, ulted as I was about to die, and walked out, letting my team clean up

so yes, it takes a fair amount of right clicking, but it doesn't have to be precise at all
(I really wish I could've recorded that fight though)

tryn so ez that you can play him with gamebreaking lag.

im sad because my winrate is p stuff (like 50%) but my kda is great

climb is sloow

Edit: also new ban phase in ranked live and I like it at the moment. Some champs are gonna be even more permabanned than before but I don't really see a big problem with that. Only sad thing is that Fizz is gonna see more bans. :(
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:40:01 AM by Ladle »

Every game yasuo isn't banned in he's picked
And every game he's picked in he wins
loving bronze

play top and pick a tank into him

rush tabi + randuins and all yasuo players in bronze will do 0 damage

then u follow yas for the rest of the game so your adc doesn't try to 1v1 the yas and die

We had a Jhin mid and a suicidal Illaoi top

3 losses in a row
back to studying calculus for the day forget this
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 09:37:55 AM by Deus Ex »

I played with a random Rakan a few nights ago as Xayah, and we totally kicked ass, had a blast. We both said we were going to suck at the start, but he had the Rakan skin and I am not a very experienced Xayah player. Going into lane, we're picking up some plays, real positive mood going around in our team despite our midlaner not joining for a few minutes. After the match he added me, and I thanked him for being a boss Rakan and support main.

Today, I logged into

I hope I did a homie proud.

wtf i steamroll entire teams and eat literally every single skillshot as sion and still get flamed but u get gifts wth?!E1???????????

its cause unlike alphadin you didnt use the power of friendship

you can never beat the power of friendship

aw that's sweet. it's always great to see synergy between two players. those moments are some of the best in league

yasuo has over a 92% ban rate