Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473404 times)

past 18 games I've gotten my secondray role top 12 times and mid only 6 times

annoying af

almost like mid was the most sought after role :thinking:

i dont remember when i last got my secondary or filled when queing up as adc

Going top/jg always nets me jg when i want to jungle, rarely do i actually get top so that's a plus.

this whole season ive pretty much gotten mid 85% of the time so that's cool, but now all of a sudden when I really need to climb it gives me my secondary all the time, never fill.

rather fill for a game so I can at least get 2 primary games instead of being in limbo

I don't get the whole mandatory secondary thing. If someone wants to play a specific role, just let them. 'bu bu bu queue times!' I'm sure a lot of people would rather wait a little bit longer than be put somewhere they're not as good at, and I'm sure the rest of your team agrees. "omg why is top doing so bad" "because i queued for mid". And sure enough, they're probably a mid placed top against someone who mains top.

ravioli ravioli, don't lewd the twilight loli

ravioli ravioli, don't lewd the twilight loli
help i dont get what this refers to

im going to steal all of your flashes
let it be known

cant wait for the mindgames when she flashes in and you flash away and she takes your flash and now you’re down a summ spell she just flashes after you anyways
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:28:41 PM by Conan »

where the forget did her teeth go

i don't even care if that character is good or bad i'm banning them forever for being a piece of stuff

As a Fizz main, I'm looking forward to release so I can trigger all the babyrage in soloq with this stuff.

what the duck is that thing
also, link to abilities and things?