Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 479663 times)

its ok shes millions of years old

you're playing picks which are too hard to solocarry with :P

you're playing picks which are too hard to solocarry with :P
That's not the problem.

I haven't seen the gameplay so I can't be sure, but with kill/assist numbers like those and excessively long game times (25+ mins) the problem is just a complete inability to close games with a lead.

I'm making a video about low-level shotcalling/macro play (inspired after a recent coaching session w/ an IRL friend with the same problem) which perhaps might be helpful and I can link it here when it's finished.

I'm making a video about low-level shotcalling/macro play (inspired after a recent coaching session w/ an IRL friend with the same problem) which perhaps might be helpful and I can link it here when it's finished.
nice

I crafted a PROJECT Skin Orb and got a skin and 2950 orange essence. Almost 3k oe! The joy!!

also me living on the edge with a 2v4 outplay (even though they played like apes)
https://plays.tv/video/5a22c543eaa0c3da7d/should-i-b-?from=user

i just want to shoutout jhin because wow ive been maining him bot (around 20 games now) and god damn hes so unique and fun to play and if you land your skillshots you literally feel like a god like the guy who designed him needs a million awards his ult makes me cum

he's really unique. i hate the typical adc role because of how bland it is but i usually make exceptions with jhin and quinn.

getting a kill with jhins W has to be the most satisfying thing everrr

i don't know the feel bc i can't hit skillshots

that's why I have a H I G H L Y M E C H A N I C A L champion pool

what do you mean, can't land skillshots?

most of them you use your body as a skillshot
you just throw yourself at them as singed/tryn/nasus/udyr

he's really unique. i hate the typical adc role because of how bland it is but i usually make exceptions with jhin and quinn.
i hate the adc role because i potentially have to team up with a random in lane
its why im thankful the more fun ADs are viable mid

what do you mean, can't land skillshots?

most of them you use your body as a skillshot
you just throw yourself at them as singed/tryn/nasus/udyr
That would count as a targeted ability still, since it's homing.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 06:25:34 AM by hootaloo »