Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 471786 times)

wait what. pls stop. riot why do you want to remove fun champs and buff pointandclick
we need more champions like Ornn and Teemo and fewer champions with kits that feel fun to play against obviously

Also anyone that plays vayne top is Riddler and should be banned

is that him?

secret faker smurf

https://plays.tv/video/5a5a738c3242f7bd09/lcs-reactions

jk, but nice flash i never manage to do cuz i suck

so did a thing while testing out new ww skin
https://youtu.be/hsL-ketKd_M

AND also i just got lvl 30 on my main and after placements i got silver III, nice to know im average at this game

Since new season starts tomorrow, I was thinking now is a good time to show what you've accomplished this year and stuff. :)

I started in Gold5 and got to Plat1, first time I've been Plat.

I reached rank 618 in the world on Fizz this season which I thought was pretty cool.

need to know how to play against tryndamere help

need to know how to play against tryndamere help
just dont get crit'd : )

I've place in Bronze 5 and have 0lp.
This is it. Time to get to Gold playing only Nocturne.

holy stuff the climb is real, good luck

why do people insist on playing yasuo top, or yasuo in general, it's a meme at this point, at least in my elo. can't believe they realize themselves

let's see how this one performs

Edit: he fed, big surprise
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 10:56:34 AM by Ladle »

the good thing about low elo is that if you're good enough at macro, you can solo carry even if your teammates are handicapped. Objective control is a myth to people down there.

the good thing about low elo is that if you're good enough at macro, you can solo carry even if your teammates are handicapped. Objective control is a myth to people down there.
educate me more kappa, i dont understand why we keep losing when we get all the kills but they only get the nexus :(

kills > nexus

placements done, got plat3 with 7-3, plat1 last season. that's encouraging. :)

swain update released

artillery tank mage activated

that long range thing of his, won't that suck for enemy jungler because swain can pressure camp lasthitting with it thus forcing smites and stuff.. :/

like a xerath q doesn't add pressure because he either steal or don't steal, no counterplay. but this swain thing will force them to use smite on, for example, early blue (because detonation is delayed) and swain doesn't even have to give up any resources by having to walk so close.

just my thought

edit: Targeted spells now draw minion aggro.. wowe
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:59:16 AM by Ladle »