Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 472694 times)

after i watched qtpie's video on klepto ez i had dreams about it and woke up tilted. i hate playing against it why did this have to happen right after i become an adc main
i have dreams about every qt video

back on a big ass winning spree if you ignore the 3 losses i had today from AFKers
wtf is with the sudden influx of stuffheads

back on a big ass winning spree if you ignore the 3 losses i had today from AFKers
wtf is with the sudden influx of stuffheads
it's preseason

at least one guy every game goes "XD I don't even play seriously" or say "It's preseason" or "Tryharders in preseason gives me cancer"

Well on the flipside the handicaps down bot no longer seem to care if i play a mid top or top mid so that's a plus.

Ahahhaa this one is actually pretty good pls watch. :^)
Wanted to try this thing, and it was the most fun I've had in a while. With dept I bought Manamune on first b. Insane.

https://plays.tv/video/5a0dfdc2b87cef9276/when-you-try-klepto-ez?from=user
save heal in a close 2v2, level up ult for the snipe.. :D
op biscuits and op triumph

Ahahhaa this one is actually pretty good pls watch. :^)
Wanted to try this thing, and it was the most fun I've had in a while. With dept I bought Manamune on first b. Insane.

https://plays.tv/video/5a0dfdc2b87cef9276/when-you-try-klepto-ez?from=user
save heal in a close 2v2, level up ult for the snipe.. :D
op biscuits and op triumph
lol i tried klepto ez and definitely fed
leona is suuch a strong support right now tho
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 03:41:00 AM by hootaloo »

yall check out this cheese ok?
sivir botlane
glacial augment
procs font of life on all enemies, procs approach velocity in 1 auto attack
use cutlass/bork for glacial active proc

sivir has AP scaling on her Q, meaning you can start spellthiefs and gunblade for another 2 items that can proc glacial's active. reminder that glacial's active has no cooldown

its so stupid it might work

edit:

rip build
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 04:10:14 AM by hootaloo »

rip build

also means that press the attack won't be applied from ricocheting in a team fight
as hilarious as that would've been

the new project skins looks dope

so after playing against zoe i can confirm that her design is the result of riot giving up on balance

so after playing against zoe i can confirm that her design is the result of riot giving up on balance
did they ever give a stuff beyond when balance is just a formality?

Either we had nerfmaster suck aka meddler nerfing anything over 50% winrate while buffing everything under 50%, or the current balance team that does nothing about gamebreaking stuff  (xin at the moment) while buffing ornn every patch xd

did they ever give a stuff beyond when balance is just a formality?

Either we had nerfmaster suck aka meddler nerfing anything over 50% winrate while buffing everything under 50%, or the current balance team that does nothing about gamebreaking stuff  (xin at the moment) while buffing ornn every patch xd
They don't know how to do any small changes, and almost everything's always got to be a multiple of 5.
Rengar went from like 67% on release to like 36% after first patch and stayed in that hole for a long time. (Numbers are pulled out of my ass, I don't have the exact numbers, but they were roughly in that area.)