Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 458977 times)

ap ali top with frostqueen is broken

go exploit it my minions

RANKED RESET BOYS

Time to do those placements again

Hoping that I get placed in gold, I think so because my games are mostly plat.

Good start to placements, I'm 3-0.

Lol, I don't get why teammates spend time raging at each other and typing long essays about how their teammate is trash and they are better than player x. From any type of team oriented task, raging and putting down your teammates will only bring negative results.

Placements, sucks playing with people like this, League of Legends needs a /votemute playername feature or some stuff.

/rant

Anyways, thought I was adc, picked Lucian, then realized I was mid. Oh well, did pretty good.

elm is pretty spot on. Raging at your team does literally nothing, and the player pools in gold 5 and below are so large that odds are you'll never be matched with the same player again. All it does is hurt your win rate.

elm is pretty spot on. Raging at your team does literally nothing, and the player pools in gold 5 and below are so large that odds are you'll never be matched with the same player again. All it does is hurt your win rate.

The only things I try to say in ranked are "gj" or commands like "get drag" or "take tower"
But I'm still working on staying positive, I have my moments.

For whatever reason I have an easier time staying positive in ranked then I do in normals, makes no sense I know but I've noticed a much higher success rate since I've learned to not be a toxic richard lol

Also forget I wanna play blade and soul but gotta get these placements out of the way

Shoulda played blade and soul first placement game last pick eve: "jungle or feed"
we give her jungle and shes 0-3 to kindred in the first 10 minutes
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 03:12:36 PM by Ticonderoga »

The only things I try to say in ranked are "gj" or commands like "get drag" or "take tower"
But I'm still working on staying positive, I have my moments.
put timers in chat
and use pings to communicate. completely candid here, I never look at chat and usually just mute it from the beginning. Turn /all off as well, there's literally nothing useful that the enemy team will tell you. All they'll do is bm.

i find muting your entire team useless and using only pings can be confusing
i.e. if i know their jungler is top side, pinging alert top wont do much, same with stuff like ganks and tp ganks.

i am very vocal in chat because i want to let my teamates know when necessary exactly what im going to. the understanding it gives usually prevents quarrels as well.

as for /all chat, disable it. the only things that will ever happen there are

-teamates / enemies complaining, "this riven" etc.
-bm
-"report x"
-"wow 4 man gank" "wow it took 3 people to kill me lmao"

i find muting your entire team useless and using only pings can be confusing
i.e. if i know their jungler is top side, pinging alert top wont do much, same with stuff like ganks and tp ganks.

i am very vocal in chat because i want to let my teamates know when necessary exactly what im going to. the understanding it gives usually prevents quarrels as well.

as for /all chat, disable it. the only things that will ever happen there are

-teamates / enemies complaining, "this riven" etc.
-bm
-"report x"
-"wow 4 man gank" "wow it took 3 people to kill me lmao"

you can still type if you've muted chat. I prefer to only use pings because people actually listen to the audio cue and look where I want them to go. If I say something exclusively in chat, there's a chance they won't see it.

this is why i don't play ranked

i can deal with friends being toxic to one another in a skype call because we can all have a laugh later.

With the rising of a new dawn, comes forth a new year. Revel in the moonlight to celebrate days of past, and to better fathom the Sun of tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 08:33:42 PM by Alphadin »

what the hell is this supposed to be