Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?

Author Topic: Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?  (Read 11886 times)

Hopefully enough people sign a petition or vote to get rid of Caribou completely, maybe an IP ban dealt by badspot?
he doesnt do IP bans anymore IIRC

Hopefully enough people sign a petition or vote to get rid of Caribou completely, maybe an IP ban dealt by badspot?
petitions don't work on this forum unless you're autism tm

we just need to wait for him to forget up

the thing that confuses me is that he thinks hes getting us real good by baiting us, but hes really just throwing money at badspot now, with all the alts he's gone through

inb4"ITS THE FRICKIN CONTEXT MAN!!!1"

the thing that confuses me is that he thinks hes getting us real good by baiting us, but hes really just throwing money at badspot now, with all the alts he's gone through

He's gonna end up (or is already) pulling a doaler soon.

And have another "Revoke People that insult Sugar" situation??

Last time that happened was like a match falling into a pool of gasoline.

seriously why do people even reply to him anymore. literally he's only here to stir up stuff and people are giving him exactly what he wants
i wish people would universally stop replying to his posts so he would feel neglected and leave

IT'S HIS TURN TO BE LYNCHED ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

what is your defense?

Badspot

• Administrator
I have banned Bear_Tracks

I have banned Bear_Tracks
and so begins a new era of peace and prosperity for blocklandia