Author Topic: I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers  (Read 27167 times)

Tell the rapist you are the ultimate tumblr transgender and they are (insert skin color here) cis males. You tell them you triggered them and you will report them to tumblr and they will become known as a rapist that is triggering transgenders.

Tell the rapist you are the ultimate tumblr transgender and they are (insert skin color here) cis males. You tell them you triggered them and you will report them to tumblr and they will become known as a rapist that is triggering transgenders.
trying too hard

man id blast any of those fellas if they even set a foot on my turf no way jose this house is under 24 hour surveillance of a 12 gauge shotgun and the good lord jesus amen

Health: |||||||||||||||||||||
man id blast any of those fellas if they even set a foot on my turf no way jose this house is under 24 hour surveillance of a 12 gauge shotgun and the good lord jesus amen
I just turned trogtor into a l4d2 character

I seem to remember someone selling off their land for SHINY BEADS
Can confirm. Source: I am Cherokee

-snip, i'm being an idiot.-
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 05:30:35 AM by boystowns finest »

I once said I was happy countries were closing their doors to the migrants and everyone looked at me like I was Riddler. It costs money to support these people, and money has to come from somewhere, realistically the middle class.

I once said I was happy countries were closing their doors to the migrants and everyone looked at me like I was Riddler. It costs money to support these people, and money has to come from somewhere, realistically the middle class.

if it's a problem with criminals, treat the criminals as criminals because that's what they deserve. just do not extrapolate criminal activity to entire massive groups. that's called Prejudice goodfellow, and it is not fair to the vast majority of people in that group who will not live up to those negative expectations!

basically if you're using this as a means of confirming a prejudice that's Bad. if you're using it to illustrate a severe problem with criminal activity in a society that's Fine. you can probably even connect refugees somehow, but not through islam

this whole situation scares me
like this is literal rape culture, no forgetin around tumblr bullstuff
literally everybody I know is against allowing the refugees in
especially considering how odd it is that 80% of the "refugees" are military aged men

80% of the "refugees" are military aged men
where did this statistic come from

where did this statistic come from
my starfish
hold on let me get some actual stats

alright yeah I'm completely wrong but I'm too lazy to get sources
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 01:28:03 PM by Clownfish »