Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 56498 times)

i mean i would be triggered too, i'd ban him just for spewing here
i didn't actually see that last comment
i am very tempted to ban him just for saying that in most stupid way possible

Col. Burton and eddiek203 are friends, which is why Col bans the victim and lets eddie continue playing.
He didn't break any rules to my knowledge, you did.

Can we please not derail this thread again

also wasn't swollow admin already?

So... is this dead? Server currently seems to be* working, although it had a different title and an 8 player limit.

*I joined the server once with nobody else on it and nothing seemed broken.

The server is back up, someone must have started it and not let anyone know.

Edit: someone said the /forcetrial command doesn't work
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:46:37 PM by Col. Burton »

Been trying to join this server for 2 weeks, but everytime I join, Blockland crashes.

Here's some console logs.
I ran a trace in logs 1 and 2.
Seems to crash when it loads the 16th datablock.

unsure but i bet 5 hundred million dollars that it has to do with the custom playertype the server is using

you know you still can kill when theres 3+ corpses rite (by throwing stuff)

Been trying to join this server for 2 weeks, but everytime I join, Blockland crashes.

Here's some console logs.
I ran a trace in logs 1 and 2.
Seems to crash when it loads the 16th datablock.
the same issue has been happening with me too, although I just assumed it was my computer being a twat

All I can suggest for the datablock crashes is removing cache.db, it's possible that blockland managed to corrupt it during download or something.
Regarding my inactivity, I'm currently caught up in university stuff so sorry about development being frozen atm.

All I can suggest for the datablock crashes is removing cache.db

Did that .-.

All it did was make me redownload the 1200 files for the server before crashing my Blockland.

Can we please not derail this thread again

also wasn't swollow admin already?
no and i still aint admin

I'm also not admin yet. Would have really helped the other night when col was the only admin on but was afk and a guy kept going around with weps and throwing them at people, Including at me.

Did that .-.

All it did was make me redownload the 1200 files for the server before crashing my Blockland.
i might've found the issue with the crashing
datablock 16 is JumpSound and for some reason it has no filename field in that datablock
in normal games it does have a filename and it would probably really confuse the hell out of clients when it tries to download a datablock like an audioprofile and have no filename

going to attempt to fix that right now

also i lost 5 hundred million dollars

edit: i think i fixed it

for jack: update your copy of src/footsteps.cs and src/player.cs with the ones on the server
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 09:31:34 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

aren't you supposed to be able to knock on doors by pressing R

cause that stuff aint working