Author Topic: kid brought a BB gun to my school  (Read 5652 times)

i've been waiting all week to talk about this

on wednesday a kid arrived at around 8:00 with a truck and a gun in the backseat

entered the school but since he was late security was on his ass

bitch had a loving gun is his back-seat

granted it wasnt a gun gun, it was a BB gun

school didnt even lockdown or tell anybody

they arrested the kid and that was it

if he came to school on-time he could've loving shot people

discuss what loving stupid stuff my school is no metal detectors and 7 security guards
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:52:32 AM by kahnuu »

what song was he playing

okay so
its not even a gun
he didnt even bring it in

why is he arrested, and whats the issue here?

We have 2 security guards who are both fat guys that just sit in their offices, 1 cop who usually sits in his car outside doing whatever, and that's it. It's mostly preppy rich kids, jocks, and asian nerds though, so not exactly a shooting waiting to happen.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:16:00 AM by Mr Man »

So he had a BB gun? Oooo scary he'll shoot someone's eye out. And your reasoning is handicapped too; anyone could come to school with a gun and start shooting up the place.

it wasnt a gun gun, it was a BB gun

frickin clickbait title

discuss what loving stupid stuff my school is no metal detectors and 7 security guards
my school has no metal detectors and only 1 police person on campus

oh no he'll shoot my eye out get this kid off the streets

my school has no metal detectors and only 1 police person on campus
same, and we have some edgy people here, too.

bb guns can seriously hurt you what the forget why are you downplaying this situation

if he brought a real gun to the school on the right time he wouldn't have been stopped and he would kill people

Wow nice clickbait title. What is this? Buzzfeed? What a bunch of poopie ass farts.

if he brought a real gun to the school on the right time he wouldn't have been stopped and he would kill people
but guess what: he didnt
you're overreacting to the extreme

bb guns can seriously hurt you what the forget why are you downplaying this situation

and i can take out a real gun and shoot anyone almost anywhere

and im not special, almost anyone can do that

this isnt a big deal

theres not even evidence to suggest that he wanted to do this or anything

this is like finding a gun in someones house and they're suddenly under wraps for attempted manslaughter of every single person in the united states

this makes no loving sense

The truck is more dangerous than the BB gun, by more than a magnitude even.

Anyone in your school could have brought a gun to school in their car wtf is your point the police can't predict crimes what fantasy world do you think you live in???

I'm surprised that there's no news story considering the kid was arrested, is it so common place now that news agencies no longer report on this stuff?