Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources

Author Topic: Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources  (Read 145214 times)

Please tell me what has happened.
It's working.

yeh rbm gives me a similar effect and i dont like it. even when using the settings posted here
Reading comprehension people.

Press Apply in the top right and everything will look really messed up. If not, then your shaders aren't enabled or your GPU doesn't support something.

I personally use these settings for a very subtle effect:
Code: [Select]
fReflectionWideness 80.0
fReflectionSamples 32
fReflectionReliefHeight 0.5
fReflectionAmount 0.25
fReflectionFresnelFactor 1.00
fReflectionFresnelCurve 30.0

I personally use these settings for a very subtle effect:
fReflectionWideness 80.0
fReflectionSamples 32
fReflectionReliefHeight 0.5
fReflectionAmount 0.25
fReflectionFresnelFactor 1.00
fReflectionFresnelCurve 30.0
It works!

Sorry for window on bottom left, Blockland and Snipping Tool won't co-operate with each other that way.
Otherwise, I have problems now.
1st: Black lines, as others are experiencing.
2nd: And the textures are broken.

The black lines are here for everyone, they're meant to set limits to the reflection of things, you wont see the edges of content without them. But they're ugly yes, and pretty random.

These are a little old, but who cares.

And my personal favorite after all these years(?)

Also hi

what performance are you getting :I
It runs around the same performance with the map I have loaded on my screenshots (Which is 60FPS)
I do also use Port's performance shaders

The black lines are here for everyone, they're meant to set limits to the reflection of things, you wont see the edges of content without them. But they're ugly yes, and pretty random.
I know that. (Well except why it's there)
But no one else had texture problems. Is there a fix?

Reshade 2.0 is out, now with a nice new assistant program to go with it. Mirror link has been updated to include it.
Instructions to use it are below the download link: http://reshade.me/#download

With SSAO:

Without SSAO:

Aside from some visual artifacts, ssao is pretty good looking and performance friendly.

Here are my settings:
//>Global Parameters<\\
#define AO_METHOD 1 //[1:6] //-No description given
#define AO_TEXSCALE 1 //[0.25:1.00] //-Scale of AO resolution, 1.0 means fullscreen. Lower resolution means less pixels to process and more performance but also less quality.
#define AO_SHARPNESS 0.65 //[0.05:2.00] //-No description given
#define AO_SHARPNESS_DETECT 2 //[1:2] //-AO must not blur over object edges. 1 : edge detection by depth (old) 2 : edge detection by normal (new). 2 is better but produces some black outlines.
#define AO_BLUR_STEPS 20 //[5:15] //-Offset count for AO smoothening. Higher means more smooth AO but also blurrier AO.
#define AO_DEBUG 0 //[0:2] //-No description given
#define AO_LUMINANCE_CONSIDERATION 1 //[0:1] //-No description given
#define AO_LUMINANCE_LOWER 0.3 //[0.0:1.0] //-No description given
#define AO_LUMINANCE_UPPER 0.6 //[0.0:1.0] //-No description given
#define AO_FADE_START 0.0 //[0.00:1.00] //-Distance from camera where AO starts to fade out. 0.0 means camera itself, 1.0 means infinite distance.

//>Global Parameters<\\
#define AO_FADE_END 1.00 //[0.00:1.00] //-Distance from camera where AO fades out completely. 0.0 means camera itself, 1.0 means infinite distance.
#define AO_ToggleKey RFX_ToggleKey //[undef] //-

//>SSAO Settings<\\
#define iSSAOSamples 16 //[16:128] //-Amount of samples. Don't set too high or shader compilation time goes through the roof.
#define fSSAOSamplingRange 200.0 //[10.0:50.0] //-SSAO sampling range. High range values might need more samples so raise both.
#define fSSAODarkeningAmount 1.0 //[0.0:5.0] //-Amount of SSAO corner darkening
#define fSSAOBrighteningAmount 0.5 //[0.0:5.0] //-Amount of SSAO edge brightening

It's a shader. It even works in the main menu because it's all post-processing. It doesn't care about the state of the game or indeed what program it's running on as long as it uses OpenGL or DirectX. You can probably use shaders on some text editors.

ReShade will not provide access to the depth buffer if it detects that the target program is using networking (though of course you can edit ReShade to get around that)

ReShade will not provide access to the depth buffer if it detects that the target program is using networking (though of course you can edit ReShade to get around that)
Really? Why? So all effects that use the depth buffer do not work in online games? Is there a setting you can change or is the source code released?

Really? Why? So all effects that use the depth buffer do not work in online games? Is there a setting you can change or is the source code released?
the creator purposely disabled access to the depth buffer in online games to prevent cheating- if people were able to access the depth in multiplayer they could develop special shaders that would allow them to see better- like a wallhack

I've made a moderate change in the OP's resource section and additions of a few more things. If you have any suggestions/additions for it you can PM me or just post them here.

More renders
rendered a blockland build of roblox's happy home for some reason

used port's DTS importer and stratofortress' f18

Actual ingame screenshots

reference for how i made below screenshot, although i had figured it out on my own before finding that post

lastly note reshade is now at version 2.0.1f3, being updated yesterday

edit: misc note: you can now link the thread and go right to the resource section with http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292833.0#post_resources
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 11:47:47 PM by QuadStorm »

how do i enable effects with the new version?
reshade isn't working with blockland

setting reshade to open gl mode fixed it
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:58:10 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

Using the tesselation addon as well.  Wish we had reflections and SSAO as default options.