POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177343 times)

I'm gonna be the contrarian leftist and say Obama really wasn't that great of a president. He spent more of his time trying to cater to Republicans and the right-wing forces within his own party, and instead of getting landmark legislation we got half-assed reforms like the ACA and Dodd-Frank that didn't go far enough. Not to mention Democrats lost pretty much everywhere during his time in office.

danzig or war, am i rite guys

A country without borders isn't a country. Entry without vetting leaves you like Europe with 1000+ dead over a religious holiday.
(there is a healthy compromise here that doesn't just allow anyone into the country)

it's a slippery slope, dude. if you let some people into the country, then you have to let everyone in!
you stupid liberal i bet you hate borders

it's a slippery slope, dude. if you let some people into the country, then you have to let everyone in!
just the tip fam

(there is a healthy compromise here that doesn't just allow anyone into the country)

How about isolationist and zero immigration what so ever?

Nice meme

just thinking out loud here but's it's kinda crazy how much this country spends on subsidizing corporations

i don't think that's a viable option for the US at this point

well that's a stuffty idea for a lot of reasons. mostly economic and diplomatic.

unrelated, but thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-BNKrbsMI

good idea, and we'll let the EU and the rest of the world advance without us