Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2173880 times)

Yeah literally the first one I posted. Imagine that. Half your friend group has done it too. Don't pretend.
idk what kind of friends group you're in where they all act like girls it sounds like your life is a rollercoaster of bad choices

remember when cord had kids

Lol that was around the same time i joined
Good stuff

I felt bad for the kid, if I recall he was wearing a diaper.

Anyway aren't we supposed to be talking about Annoying Orange or something

Half your friend group has done it too. Don't pretend.

I'm only friends with straight people

Anyone remember the Stellar Star drama?
holy forget i read that name and i felt like a ghost was trying to contact me, then i googled it and it all came back. i can't believe we let this legend die

Shut the forget up Jesus Christ
NOW I'm going to BED

Well, Deus Ex, ladies and gentlemen

remember when cord had kids

Still do. Just had the sister in law pick up her baby that we were babysitting and the kids are off to bed.

holy forget i read that name and i felt like a ghost was trying to contact me, then i googled it and it all came back. i can't believe we let this legend die

Jimmg and Zoneark were the true legends. Those were some of the golden ages of the BLF

Still do. Just had the sister in law pick up her baby that we were babysitting and the kids are off to bed.
no

Half your friend group has done it too. Don't pretend.
lol
I felt bad for the kid, if I recall he was wearing a diaper.
not a diaper, it was just tighty whities

I don't really understand why you kiddos are so weird about it. Max is just a friend creep though so don't wanna post pictures.