POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179780 times)

If a non-physical anything causes you pain you're a pusillanimous individual.

is white on white crime even a thing? my sources say no.

white on white crime cant exist because white people are fake. there are no white people. sorry.

how autistic do you have to be to think that human emotions dont exist

corderlain talks a lot of stuff about pussies for someone who can't handle being ostracized on internet forums

Ok then, let's go to the pool

If you apply this same philosophy to 'your' kids whenever they get upset, you're committing emotional abuse.

Pot meet kettle.

To be honest, it can't be stressed enough how the last time you got banned, you wished death on my hypothetical family because I disagreed with you about fallout 4. If I have any sorta beef with you, it's that you say dumb stuff that's kinda entertaining, whatever your problem is, is far creepier.

white people get offended when i say eminem cant rap why cant i get offended when they say monday

Eminem can't rap you loving monday
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:48:44 PM by beachbum111111 »

corderlain is a cold emotionless machine confirmed

corderlain is a cold emotionless machine confirmed
the evidence he entered this relationship for children to gain internet argument leverage is mounting

ive just stopped paying attention to aeris completely.

dude is almost, if not on the same level of tony its probably better not to feed his attention scheme

Doesn't ike cause you pain every time you see him post?

the evidence he entered this relationship for children to gain internet argument leverage is mounting
I think it's misguided to believe he's telling the truth about having kids at all in the first place, he's always been a compulsive liar and I don't see any reason to assume that's changed