POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133436 times)

oh no how bigoted of him to make use of reality in his quip
Like I've said before, I don't personally like the precedent that Annoying Orange is setting. He's using suffering foreign citizens for political gain and self-aggrandizement. It shows a lack of respect and maturity.
so wait is it good that north korea is having its imports cut because theyre evil or is it bad that theyre having their imports cut because theyre all starving

also sanctions totally work all the time especially when russia and china ignore them
Sanctions aren't perfect or work all the time I admit, but: https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/what-know-about-sanctions-north-korea#chapter-title-0-7

Also I'm not arguing on the morality of the situation. I'm saying diplomacy can certainly lead to action without the need to throw mud over social media. Again, in my opinion, a horrendous precedent to set.
they do in a nuclear arms race
not that america was perfect in everything we did in WWII, but uh, not sure I would describe Imperial Japan as the "nice guys".
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 02:10:01 AM by Acerblock »

not that america was perfect in everything we did in WWII, but uh, not sure I would describe Imperial Japan as the "nice guys".

do you know what a nuclear arms race is

do you know what a nuclear arms race is
Yes, and I would like to think WWII is part of the history of nuclear arms.

I think that when an eventual military-led coup happens against the Kim regime, the new military dictatorship will probably be a lot more amenable to negotiating release of sanctions in return for regime changes. This is the best-case scenario IMO.

Yes, and I would like to think WWII is part of the history of nuclear arms.

it definitely wasn't a nuclear arms race though

I think that when an eventual military-led coup happens against the Kim regime, the new military dictatorship will probably be a lot more amenable to negotiating release of sanctions in return for regime changes. This is the best-case scenario IMO.
That would lead to a lot of bloodshed in the process of the coup though.
In the chaos he might even let loose on Seoul or Japan, whether or not he thinks the US is responsible for said coup.

IMO the ideal situation is the US does a strike on N. Korea's leadership and all known military assets simultaneously.
The US is capable of this right now and the ONLY reason we haven't done so yet is because China has a treaty with them and is obligated to save face by defending them if the US does a first preemptive strike.

Thus, the US has to wait for N Korea to strike first, and they never will.  They will continue to develop ICBM tech and biological weapons and pose a far greater world threat as we progress into the future.

cod blackops 3: korean commandos

He's using suffering foreign citizens for political gain

bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off

lol at all the blue cuckmarks whining as usual

Owning the libs by worshipping the fox news grandpa

Answer to poll question: we're more likely to go to war with Iran than we are with North Korea in the near future
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 08:39:12 AM by LeisureSuit912 »

As we speak North Koreans are probably using advanced AI neural networks to detect patterns in Donald Annoying Orange's tweets which will lead them to American national security weaknesses and secrets. We need to impeach Bobamld Bampflepants immediately before he kills thousands of Americans with his erroneous twitter habits. There is no greater threat to American national security right now than Dontrombone Drumpfy's tweets.

*imports thousands of terrorists from Syria*

uh lol... the year just started idiot...

Obviously he means 2017 you pants stuffting idiot

Are you serious?? What gives us the right to massacre innocent citizens of a country?? That's insane, what if a foreign power considered the lives that Americans are living totally depressing and controlled and decided to "euthanize" us. You're insane, dude. There would be no chance for them to change their lives.

think he's saying that 7/8th of north korean citizens there want to die cause of the stuffty lives going on there

Obviously he means 2017 you pants stuffting idiot
a laugh out loud post

the dude threatened the leader of another country, tweet or not that's pretty questionable

Mmmm delicious moral grandstanding, mmm so tastee