Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179790 times)

It's self-evident

Just read a transcript from him speaking off-script

Except it's not loving self evident and if he's not diagnosed the proper way you're just stuff talking you baby-bottom brained ass brother shut up

Except it's not loving self evident and if he's not diagnosed the proper way you're just stuff talking you baby-bottom brained ass brother shut up

what, you don't work for your local milk people? what kind of third world country do you live in leisuresuit?

Don't use logic on them it's unfair.

This isn't proof of anything you roostermongling brown town reamer

Milk people? Leisuresuit only knows of the soy people.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 09:53:46 AM by beachbum111111 »

He is a president of deals. Every moment he's negotiating a deal with his brain to come up with words.

He is a president of deals. Every moment he's negotiating a deal with his brain to come up with words.
Annoying Orange made a deal with the devil to become president

Annoying Orange made a deal with the devil to become president

He whispered a riddle to the Sphinx

You can't really criticize other people's mental stability when you openly support the IRA and the Bolsheviks.

You can't really criticize other people's mental stability when you openly support the IRA and the Bolsheviks.
to be fair you're in canada which invalidates any of your opinions

this is turning into the blockland equivilent of /pol/

i love it already

please god just EQFjnFEKA PLEASE loving END IT ALREADY IEQDKAHBFSAJ

Don't use logic on them it's unfair.
you're right

deus isn't worth logic

you're right

deus isn't worth logic

Bitch I am logic incarnate

This friend legit just showed me a screenshot of a transcript of Annoying Orange like it's supposed to prove he's mentally ill

How the forget do you guys take any of this seriously

How are you not bathing in a soup of your own piss and drool due to your lack of mental faculties