Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133441 times)

Leisuresuit is pretty stupid but he did post some statistics. Beachbum please tell the audience what you think about these statistics? Are they fake? Are they stupid?

According to the Pew research center crime rates have fallen in general since the 90s.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/30/5-facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/ft_17-02-15_crime_640px/

This includes firearm deaths. This isn't up to date but neither was Leisuresuits. Unless gun violence increased tenfold in 4 years then death by firearms has been stagnant if not downright declining. Leisuresuits posts reek of bullstuff since it only considers 'massacres' which they say is an attack that has over 6 people killed. That excludes a large amount of murders and general gang violence. Those statistics he's posted were made to support a narrative, nothing more.

leisure are you arguing for a blanket gun ban or just limited access to assault weapons

please dont be the former

I'm arguing for the latter, you can't ban all guns.

No it's because you're an idiot and refuse to address legitimate points that I have brought up. You are just another typical parasite that wants to work towards banning all guns because you have such a deluded perspective on reality that you don't understand that simple, bite sized solutions that an autistic 8 year old can fart out to a large complicated problem wont work and will make matters worse.

- It doesn't matter if the journalist doesn't outright name the AR-15, they still make reference to it and they quote from experts. It's not an op-ed.
- Cars are made for driving. Guns are made for killing. There's a difference in purpose for both. And no, it's not as easy to drive a car through a brick wall into a school like a cartoon than to bring an assault weapon. AND chlorine bombs are illegal.
- Yes, you could enforce an assault weapons ban nationwide. Saying "criminals will find a way" is an argument against any law in existence. There's significantly less Aussies than Americans but they've had an assault weapons ban for more than 20 years and gun death has nearly been eliminated. You really think the bogans know more about this issue than we do?

So now I've addressed every point you've made so far, and if you want to call me a "parasite" after that than the only reason you need an AR-15 is so you can shoot yourself on accident.

Took me a minute to figure out this said "Gun massacre" instead of "Gun crime", which isn't what anybody was talking about, but well played. You're still just looking at a trend however. It's less misleading on line/bar graphs.

Excuse me while I accidentally shoot myself with my ar-15

any rational person can agree that outright banning guns is stupid and not practical. using them for home defense/hunting/sport is reasonable, but clearly there's a problem when the same stuff keeps happening with the same type of gun.

so far both sides are just at a constant stalemate of "no your solution isn't going to work so forget off with that bullstuff" without actually compromising and coming up with a solution which in turn just allows more and more of these shootings to happen. either way any possible solutions that i can even think of are going to involve guns and the people using them.

i tried to make this as unbiased as possible as im still kinda shaken up from what happened here in vegas. something needs to be done but nothing is being done.

i dont see a reason why a normal citizen needs to be walking around with an assault weapon. perhaps make them only obtainable/accessible when hunting/recreation but even then that feels too limited but at the same time I dont think any of us want to hear about 10 other mass shootings in the next month or two. its almost as if the solution to this is going to have to go through a big long process of trial and error

- Yes, you could enforce an assault weapons ban nationwide. Saying "criminals will find a way" is an argument against any law in existence. There's significantly less Aussies than Americans but they've had an assault weapons ban for more than 20 years and gun death has nearly been eliminated. You really think the bogans know more about this issue than we do?

there's like 800,000 guns in Australia after the buyback which collected a mere 1,100,000 guns. Imagine this ratio in America, there'd still be over a hundred million guns.

By the way, rape went up after the ban. I guess that's something we guys don't have to worry about though huh

- It doesn't matter if the journalist doesn't outright name the AR-15, they still make reference to it and they quote from experts. It's not an op-ed.

If a journalist doesn't know what they are talking about with a subject then they shouldn't be advocating legislative action on that subject you tard.

- Cars are made for driving. Guns are made for killing.

And you have just confirmed that you have never fired a gun in your life. You know nothing about them and have no clue what you are talking about. You are a walking vagina.

There's a difference in purpose for both. And no, it's not as easy to drive a car through a brick wall into a school like a cartoon than to bring an assault weapon.

Guns are made for many purposes. Hunting, target practice, Russian Roulette, what about first person shooters? They are just made for killing digital people, we should ban them, they are poisoning our youth after all.

AND chlorine bombs are illegal.

L
M
F
A
O

You realize you can make a chlorine bomb right? Are you handicapped?

Yes compare a country with the 10th of the population with far less racial tension between it's ethnic groups. 'criminals will find a way' is definitely the loving case considering that a large of amount of mass shootings are already with illegal firearms AND you are dealing with a country that has more guns then people.

any rational person can agree that outright banning guns is stupid and not practical. using them for home defense/hunting/sport is reasonable, but clearly there's a problem when the same stuff keeps happening with the same type of gun.

so far both sides are just at a constant stalemate of "no your solution isn't going to work so forget off with that bullstuff" without actually compromising and coming up with a solution which in turn just allows more and more of these shootings to happen. either way any possible solutions that i can even think of are going to involve guns and the people using them.

i tried to make this as unbiased as possible as im still kinda shaken up from what happened here in vegas. something needs to be done but nothing is being done.

i dont see a reason why a normal citizen needs to be walking around with an assault weapon. perhaps make them only obtainable/accessible when hunting/recreation but even then that feels too limited but at the same time I dont think any of us want to hear about 10 other mass shootings in the next month or two. its almost as if the solution to this is going to have to go through a process of trial and error

I would think banning assault weapons would be a compromise position. A blanket ban on guns would be stupid and I disagree with the leftists who think that if we got rid of every gun we'd solve all the problems, but it's dumb not to do anything either.

When people say "oh but wouldn't the crazies just find another way to kill people", they forget that America has this inane obsession with gun culture unlike so many other countries. That doesn't exists for things like knives and cars, and it's why Hardcore Gamers turn to guns because of how ingrained they are into our culture.

Yes compare a country with the 10th of the population with far less racial tension between it's ethnic groups. 'criminals will find a way' is definitely the loving case considering that a large of amount of mass shootings are already with illegal firearms AND you are dealing with a country that has more guns then people.

I basically addressed everything you said in the other post but I love how you just ignored the piece of evidence I brought up earlier about how most shooters use legal guns and found a way to work "racial tensions" into it, you dunderhead. Go back to Canada where they have far more firearm restrictions than they do in the US.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:21:34 PM by LeisureSuit912 »

I would think banning assault weapons would be a compromise position. A blanket ban on guns would be stupid and I disagree with the leftists who think that if we got rid of every gun we'd solve all the problems, but it's dumb not to do anything either.

When people say "oh but wouldn't the crazies just find another way to kill people", they forget that America has this inane obsession with gun culture unlike so many other countries. That doesn't exists for things like knives and cars, and it's why Hardcore Gamers turn to guns because of how ingrained they are into our culture.

So you're saying that a mentally deranged individual who wants to brutally murder everyone around him will just go "pfft oh well I can't SHOOT them so I guess I will do absolutely nothing".

Do you even listen to the stuff that spews out of your mouth?

the smart move to fixing shootings is obviously to do literally nothing about it ever !

well i mean it's not like making it more difficult and risky wouldn't have a positive outcome it's just that a lot of people aint willing to give up their assault rifles

well i mean it's not like making it more difficult and risky wouldn't have a positive outcome it's just that a lot of people aint willing to give up their assault rifles
you're right, if we suddenly took away everyone's guns they would go forgetin ape, it would be prohibition 2.0

Why don't we just take away bullets instead?

you're right, if we suddenly took away everyone's guns they would go forgetin ape, it would be prohibition 2.0
...what implied i've ever said otherwise