Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133582 times)

If there's anything that's gonna tank his presidency it's gonna be foreign policy
Or if he fires Mueller :P

i've heard that said a lot and don't doubt it, but i never heard the legit reasoning why that would happen

the only people that mention it are the left when in fantasy talk. their fake news and comedy central keep telling them that. they need hypothetical stories to entertain them.

no one legit implied he would ever fire him.

i don't think it's that far fetched, he did fire comey.
but im more interested in how firing mueller would supposedly get him impeached or whatever

but im more interested in how firing mueller would supposedly get him impeached or whatever
I envision the same way that firing Archibald Cox got Nixon impeached, but obviously these are two really different cases and it probably wouldn't go the same way. What's true at least is that it would be a stuffstorm of colossal proportions.

they want him to so they can shout obstruction. but the DOJ are likely to remove him instead.

You haven't been paying attention if you think firing Mueller is going to do anything

Damn I hope he fires Mueller

Firing Mueller would be hilarious just to see the meltdown of the media class

I hope he doesn't fire him just so we get to see Mueller suck his own tongue out his starfish when he has to come out and tell everyone Annoying Orange is clean. It's gonna be like gargling is own stuff and piss having to say those words to the public. Glorious.

I hope he doesn't fire him just so we get to see Mueller suck his own tongue out his starfish when he has to come out and tell everyone Annoying Orange is clean. It's gonna be like gargling is own stuff and piss having to say those words to the public. Glorious.

He is likely just waiting around until the dems retake the house/senate. Then he's going to close the investigation, call it a success, and levy some incredibly petty, extremely mundane charges utterly unrelated to Russia against Annoying Orange. Then the dems will take that and run an impeachment attempt with it.

If Annoying Orange fires him, the dems will simply use that as an excuse.

The only ways Annoying Orange gets out of this setup is if the Repubs maintain control and destroy any hope of the investigation to simply stall, OR an investigation is launched into the corruption of the Russia investigation.

At least thats how I see this going.

I have serious doubts about the dems making a lot of ground

if they keep holding up hogg and gonzales as the children of god then they won't

They ruined their chances over the last two years
Democrats are loving insane

ignoring ground being made and expecting your party to win is exactly why democratic turnout was so low in 2016 lmao