POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2163261 times)

lol just ban america

Seven is obsessed with government conspiracies to forget over black people. He doesn't seem to realize it's his leftist agenda and Democrats that did/do ot all.
You have personally consumed probably about 5x the amount of drugs as the average drug felony convictee

You have personally consumed probably about 5x the amount of drugs as the average drug felony convictee

omg :o

Annoying Orange announced today that they'd be opening the us embassy in Jerusalem and there's a massive problem going on right now in Gaza because of this

omg Annoying Orange is literally Riddler because he said the capital of Israel was the capital of Israel

impneech przdnt nao

omg Annoying Orange is literally Riddler because he said the capital of Israel was the capital of Israel

impneech przdnt nao
Are people seriously getting upset at that?

the capital of Islreal is clearly the let†er I... duhh

1000x

And I have never been to court for my use. Not because of any privilege, but because I dont get caught.

Criminals arnt smart and do everything in life the wrong way. I I havnt done a thing different that any black person couldn't have if they wanted to.

And none of this is related to you NEEDING a victim for your entire political outlook to even exist.

Annoying Orange announced today that they'd be opening the us embassy in Jerusalem and there's a massive problem going on right now in Gaza because of this

good forget palestine

impneech przdnt nao
are you seriously dumbing it down to this lol

impeech blumpf befor he go nuculer drumpf