Author Topic: DaWeedMan - stuffposting, research links, trolling  (Read 8155 times)

And I believe somebody said "You can have my entire research folder if you want" to him as well.

Though you didn't directly suggest he break a specific rule, you are encourage him to post something that will get him banned.
It means that if I'm getting banned for what I said, so will you.

That's all I'm getting out of that. Also compared to what you did, what I said wasn't really encouraging but more of just a general statement.

I'm surprised he got banned.

I mean he posted research isn't that an automatic ban?

I mean he posted research isn't that an automatic ban?
Hard to tell; the admins have been ridiculously lenient or have just not cared lately.

path should've been banned for rooting him on and telling him how to get banned and requesting him to do things he wanted for forum Self Delete

path should've been banned for rooting him on and telling him how to get banned and requesting him to do things he wanted for forum Self Delete
I didn't break any rules, so no. I shouldn't have been banned.

Also I never requested him to do anything. I told him how to get banned, sure. Just like I can tell you that you can post something dismissive.

Kahnuu, you could post research you know.

There was no reason for Path to be banned you dolts

At least someone here is reasonable.

At least someone here is reasonable.

Make that two. You can't ban someone from the forums just because they baited somebody. The rules specifically state not to do stuff people should normally not do on here.

Now baiting seems like a morally gray area in my eyes, but as far as I know, Path is no troll, and the bait of xenomorph research was either a joke or intentional bait just to get Weed banned. Either way, Path is acquitted. If he specifically stated that he likes to troll, and there are multiple shots of evidence to back that fact, then yes, he is liable for a one way ticket to Banning Platform. 

we never said we were smart ok

noedit:

path could have just told him that asking to be banned will get you banned rather than jumping straight to the research :|

noedit:

path could have just told him that asking to be banned will get you banned rather than jumping straight to the research :|
he probably just wanted to see some xenoresearch

he probably just wanted to see some xenoresearch
thats out of this world
bu dum tss