Author Topic: USA, srsly?? bra holsters??  (Read 12111 times)

they keep their gun in a holster
its a little different when you do it in a bra "holster". because its a little tight there and things might... you know... rooster the gun... like what happened in the story...
It doesnt matter if its a richard holster. That doesnt change what I said before. If someone is charging at you with a knife do you think he will wait untill you loaded your gun? Didnt think so.
i've had to retype all of your retorts myself because you put them in a quote

idk if you're autistic or not but that was a joke
No stuff

k

i'm sure that that really stopped that anders guy
It will atleast stop the california guy

decreases the amount of legal guns
doesn't change the amount of illegal guns
sounds great to me
Atleast there are less guns. And im p sure there arent too many illegal guns since border control and stuff.

yeah with a license
100% sure a 10 year old kid couldn't buy a gun at walmart
100% sure a 10 year old kid could buy a kinder egg
your "can't buy kinder eggs but can buy guns" argument is "stupid and makes no sense"
Fair point. But you can still buy guns in a supermarket...

America is pretty much giving away permits and guns here and there and some peopld are absolutely clueless and have no idea what they are doing
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:28:32 PM by espio100 »

She obviously had her safety off, soooo.
I think the bigger problem is that she was carrying the gun out of the safe position.

Guns should be legal because they're cool.

i think everyone should just use knives instead so the person you stab can suffer slowly? thats like better, if you're intending to kill someone (which you are of course, if you have a gun. what else would you do with it? make yourself feel protected? self defense? i doubt someone really cares enough to only shoot you. and if someone is shooting up a place, like.. then you can use it? but you probably shouldnt have the weapon equipped on your body. maybe in a bag or something, but not on your body.)

it will at least stop the california guy

because guns, like drugs, are completely impossible to acquire outside of a completely legal setting

atleast there will be fewer guns. and im p sure there arent too many illegal guns since border control and stuff

http://gun.laws.com/illegal-guns/illegal-guns-statistics

fair point. but you can still buy guns in a supermarket

how exactly is that different from buying guns in a gun store?

btw i'm sure that someone who lives in a violent-crime free paradise such as argentina would know all there is to know about weapon laws and availability in america

to be fair a walmart gun will probably explode on the tenth bullet

It doesnt matter if its a richard holster. That doesnt change what I said before. If someone is charging at you with a knife do you think he will wait untill you loaded your gun? Didnt think so.
in what situation in life will i suddenly be charged with a knife without me having any prior knowledge of someone with mischievous plans being around me.

to be fair a walmart gun will probably explode on the tenth bullet

all guns explode on the first bullet hardy har har

in what situation in life will i suddenly be charged with a knife without me having any prior knowledge of someone with mischievous plans being around me.
IF
Its not the situation. Its the principle

IF
Its not the situation. Its the principle

"it's not the situation"
"that wouldn't work in this situation"

America is pretty much giving away permits and guns here and there and some peopld are absolutely clueless and have no idea what they are doing
please, tell me more about my country's firearm situation.  A left leaning Belgian teen is most certainly a reputable source for information and opinions on the subject.

For the majority of gun owners, buying a gun and getting a CC permit is a very well thought out decision.  Most gun owners here in the US are very educated on their equipment and how to use it, and what the laws are regarding their use.  Even in my home state, Mississippi, which has some of the poorest educational stats in the nation, and would be surmised to have a very low information population, has a low gun violence rate a VERY HIGH gun ownership rate.  If you really want to lower gun violence, offer free gun safety courses and promote safe firearm practices, while encouraging people to buy weapons for self defense.  An armed society is a polite society.

Also for future context Walmart carries some very nice gun brands such as Ruger and S&W.

"it's not the situation"
"that wouldn't work in this situation"
If you try hard enough you can be denser then osmium

imo guns shouldnt be allowed for civilians

A left leaning Belgian teen

wait is espio from argentina or belgium? i don't know whether to call him a puta or kanker
EDIT:
oh ok it's pastry that's argentinian nvm

this is truly a great argument A+ really counters the main point of what i was saying

imo guns shouldnt be allowed for civilians

wow really i couldn't have guessed
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:03:51 PM by SiliconCactus »

you say this but a black hole's gonna start having trouble keeping up with you

wait is espio from argentina or belgium? i don't know whether to call him a puta or kanker
Wow you sure got me here.
brother I got roasted

its like your arguments are any better.
"Tools that kill people are great whoo!"
And dont bullstuff me about self defense because you dont need to defend yourself from guns if people dont have guns in the first place