[NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China

Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 84187 times)

I'm aware but they have automated defences all across that border. It's not like they have someone standing gun in hand every 20 feet. but if you think every inch of that border isnt watched 24/7 I think you may be widely overestimating north and south relations
I'd thought it was just South Korea that had the automated border patrol

automated defenses doesn't  necessarily mean turrets and such. But every inch of both sides is monitored 24/7 it would be ludicrous to think Dennis Rodman's Pal isn't on the edge of his seat when it comes to keeping his people in his country

If Korea were to (somehow) become unified again they would be relatively powerful & dangerous:

N. Korea with its military power and S. Korea's technology and economy, they could become an economic superpower.

south korea is already an economic power and has a really good military

Dennis Rodman's Pal won't attack because america buys 90% of all its stuff from china who are the only people in north korea's corner. Im 100% certain that if NK attacked, china would be pissed because their money is gone.

Dennis Rodman's Pal won't attack because america buys 90% of all its stuff from china who are the only people in north korea's corner. Im 100% certain that if NK attacked, china would be pissed because their money is gone.
china isn't backing north korea anymore

The defector was working abroad I believe.

I feel bad that I'm kinda just sitting back here pretty much being the guy going "BLOW SOMETHING UP ALREADY"

like idk it feels like things kinda flared up quickly and now nothings happening at all which is weird

I feel bad that I'm kinda just sitting back here pretty much being the guy going "BLOW SOMETHING UP ALREADY"

like idk it feels like things kinda flared up quickly and now nothings happening at all which is weird

Honestly I feel it's ramped up more now that they could launch an ICBM that would hit the US

Honestly I feel it's ramped up more now that they could launch an ICBM that would hit the US
yeah, and its been sitting at that point for a while now
I guess we're just kinda waiting for NK to make its move but if they're gonna launch anything they're taking their time with it.

I'm expecting a peasant civil war.

I'm expecting a peasant civil war.
you can't fight a war on an empty stomach and that's all they've got
there's also no way for them to get weapons or spread the word of revolution with so many brainwashed people around

you can't fight a war on an empty stomach and that's all they've got
there's also no way for them to get weapons or spread the word of revolution with so many brainwashed people around

You seen that king of the hill episode where they un-brainwashed the cult members with meat? That's what we should do.

We send meat to North Korea to cause a rebellion.

if u read all of tony's posts in hank hill's voice it all makes sense