[NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China

Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 85433 times)

You seen that king of the hill episode where they un-brainwashed the cult members with meat? That's what we should do.

We send meat to North Korea to cause a rebellion.

LOL

You seen that king of the hill episode where they un-brainwashed the cult members with meat? That's what we should do.

Holy stuff lol

we should appoint you as head of the Military forces the US has in South Korea

O_o Flowey.... DIE!
On second thought maybe nuking the US wouldn't be such a bad idea.

this friday (april 15) is kim il-sung's birthday

expect something big

expect something big
more bombastic parades, and more propaganda bullstuff glorifying their eternal president and the tyrannical workers party of korea, and maybe the over the top promotion of the Juche system

and why the forget do they keep using the word revolution
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 09:03:20 PM by Becquerel »

expect something big
I think kim is already as big as i can expect

I think kim is already as big as i can expect
gotta get that emmental cheese in your stomach for grow strong for great victory for revolution and the starving masses

i will be leasing timeshared condos in our new north korea resort, includes taxidermied kim jong-un riding a missile on a saddle

there are signs that they may be setting up to launch another missile, which would be against the UN resolution which barred NK from conducting any more nuclear tests
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/12/politics/north-korea-mobile-ballistic-missile-launch/index.html?eref=rss_latest
http://wtkr.com/2016/04/13/u-s-sources-signs-of-north-korea-mobile-ballistic-missile-launch/
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 04:51:08 PM by Nonnel »

there are signs that they may be setting up to launch another missile, which would be against the UN resolution which barred NK from conducting any more nuclear tests
man
how deep are they going to dig their grave

stuff'S BOUT TO forget